Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Women now have unlimited options at their fingertips. Which has depreciated the value of men significantly.I’m not sure how Tinder ‘decimated men’s SMV’. Or IG. I’m not being snarky or sarcastic.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You really don't think it has had a detrimental affect on the Dating Market? Stats show that since 2008 the rate of inceldem has almost quadrupled.Dating apps and social media haven't done anything except make women think their SMV is 2 pts higher than it really is.
It has provided with unlimited free male attentionI’m not sure how Tinder ‘decimated men’s SMV’. Or IG. I’m not being snarky or sarcastic.
Many have tried using it as a tool. Believe me when I say I probably put more effort into than you, yet it was an utter failure. No guarantees in life. I still play the game. Even if I lose.no your smv is still your smv.
tinder and ig just made high value you men more readily available , but they would still find those men offline if tinder and ig wasnt around. they will get it from work, school, or at the grocery store. online dating is here for good now, might as catch the wave and make it work for you. learn how to use it AS A TOOL and make it work to your advantage
more due to the convenience of porn around that timeStats show that since 2008 the rate of inceldem has almost quadrupled.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Internet porn was free and readily available before 2008.more due to the convenience of porn around that time
switch it up , try new things , whatever you are doing right now isn't working, innovate.Many have tried using it as a tool. Believe me when I say I probably put more effort into than you, yet it was an utter failure. No guarantees in life. I still play the game. Even if I lose.
see tweet. pornhub launched in 2008. tinder launched in 2012 (and didn't really start taking off till ~2014). incel rate was already rising before that.Internet porn was free and readily available before 2008.
According to you pron is the reason women have hoards of thirsty men dming them on social media? Male thirst drives up the competition.see tweet. pornhub launched in 2008. tinder launched in 2012 (and didn't really start taking off till ~2014). incel rate was already rising before that.
high speed mobile internet porn is a big reason why there are so incels today. don't need sex cuz you get your sexual release from jerking off to all the porn you want.According to you pron is the reason women have hoards of thirsty men dming them on social media? Male thirst drives up the competition.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
They think they do.Women now have unlimited options at their fingertips. Which has depreciated the value of men significantly.
Basic supply and demand