"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you think Seeking Arrangements has sucked out all the higher-tier gals from the dating pool, leaving the rest of the market deficient?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Quantity matters. Why is it in NYC so easy to get girls?
With ur current level, you'll be singing the same tunes abt NYC as you are now in ur current location.

It's never the location.

Even if I'm in a village of 50, I'll still get laid.

It always boils down to the man.

Any experienced man here would tell you the same.

Ur ability to attract women rises in tandem with ur sphere of influence.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
With ur current level, you'll be singing the same tunes abt NYC as you are now in ur current location.

It's never the location.

Even if I'm in a village of 50, I'll still get laid.

It always boils down to the man.

Any experienced man here would tell you the same.

Ur ability to attract women rises in tandem with ur sphere of influence.
I think he'd fail miserably in NYC. To add insult to injury, the ladies in metro NYC would not treat him kindly.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
@biggoal should go to the Philippines, plenty of pretty young things wanting a nice tall white boy to go home with.

get on interpals.net and search for girls there, nice a few up and take a holiday.
100% you will get action and maybe a wife
(hint: I use to use interpals to set up dates when I would travel, high bang ratio and you have girls waiting for you)

note: this site is a not dating, date site pretending to be for "language exchange", lots of ladies in the US too.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The chick I'm meeting on Sunday is a software engineer so she makes more than me obviously. But I'll wear a nice Polo Shirt and jeans. The thing is she's looking for a LTR so this will be harder to crack.
"Nice"? Shes looking for a smouldering dude who makes her body feel something.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
@biggoal should go to the Philippines, plenty of pretty young things wanting a nice tall white boy to go home with.

get on interpals.net and search for girls there, nice a few up and take a holiday.
100% you will get action and maybe a wife
(hint: I use to use interpals to set up dates when I would travel, high bang ratio and you have girls waiting for you)

note: this site is a not dating, date site pretending to be for "language exchange", lots of ladies in the US too.
Not for him. He's around 5'7'' and 125 LBS.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Not for him. He's around 5'7'' and 125 LBS.
lol he said he likes chicks 5'3 - 5'10
no way a 5'7 skinny kid is getting any chick over 5'6
realistic expectations lol... i thought he was like 6'3
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,875
Reaction score
19,112
Always said about 5-9. Weight fluctuates between 117 and 127. Summer when I sweat a ton I tend to weigh less.
Jesus Christ...hit the 24 hour McDonald's and don't leave until you gain 40 lbs. No wonder why you can't get laid. What woman wants a guy she can manhandle??
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
You should PM @Spaz, @Glassguy or @In2theGame to see if they will mentor you and take you under their wing. I'd add @Amante Silvestre, but I think he's done.
He cant reach me. I have him on ignore.

Doubt the others would waste their time. I'm all for helping dudes out but I wont waste a second of my time on the ones that keep being their beta self and argue with any solid advice. No thanks. That's why he is on ignore also.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Jesus Christ...hit the 24 hour McDonald's and don't leave until you gain 40 lbs. No wonder why you can't get laid. What woman wants a guy she can manhandle??
Needs to be muscle or else it's belly fat if you put on 40lbs. The 49 year old teacher was a hot little petite woman. About 5-1 so she only came up to the bottom of my chin. I weigh more than her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
With ur current level, you'll be singing the same tunes abt NYC as you are now in ur current location.

It's never the location.

Even if I'm in a village of 50, I'll still get laid.

It always boils down to the man.

Any experienced man here would tell you the same.

Ur ability to attract women rises in tandem with ur sphere of influence.
I agree. I do great in an area of about 40k people (30 mile radius).

If I hit Bumble and Tinder when I'm in a place like Columbus (900k people) I get tons of great matches and my phone notification from those OLD sites sound like Morse Code.

It's the man. But statistics are common sense. The more the population, the greater the amount of women that find you sexually attractive.

A man that can do it in my area will clean up in a large area. A man that cant do it in a large area is totally fvcked in a small area in terms of attracting many women.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He cant reach me. I have him on ignore.

Doubt the others would waste their time. I'm all for helping dudes out but I wont waste a second of my time on the ones that keep being their beta self and argue with any solid advice. No thanks. That's why he is on ignore also.
Jesus says to help the less fortunate.

Jesus Christ...hit the 24 hour McDonald's and don't leave until you gain 40 lbs. No wonder why you can't get laid. What woman wants a guy she can manhandle??
LOL. Never thought a dude at 5'7'' could be 125LBS. Aaron Clarey is 5'7'' and is around 145LBS. True, a lady 5'4 or so could range from 110LBS - his weight and higher. He goes for the taller ladies, and they have 10+ LBS or more.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Jesus says to help the less fortunate.



LOL. Never thought a dude at 5'7'' could be 125LBS. Aaron Clarey is 5'7'' and is around 145LBS. True, a lady 5'4 or so could range from 110LBS - his weight and higher. He goes for the taller ladies, and they have 10+ LBS or more.
I was 154 at one time and looked chunky because all my weight goes into the belly and upper legs.

Brad Marchand real height is only about 5-5, 5-6 but weights over 170 for example but mostly muscle
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I agree. I do great in an area of about 40k people (30 mile radius).

If I hit Bumble and Tinder when I'm in a place like Columbus (900k people) I get tons of great matches and my phone notification from those OLD sites sound like Morse Code.

It's the man. But statistics are common sense. The more the population, the greater the amount of women that find you sexually attractive.

A man that can do it in my area will clean up in a large area. A man that cant do it in a large area is totally fvcked in a small area in terms of attracting many women.
How many people are on there in your area of 40k? In my area larger than that within 25-30 miles you can go a few days without seeing anyone other than a couple land whales on there. Bumble my county for 4 days no one even on there. The average age of my city is 66.9 years old, 28k. Could that be a factor? I went 3 days on Match without anyone within a 25 mile radius other than 2 land whales but can look up near Tampa and see hundreds of women online.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was watching this from A33hole Consulting, and it got me interested:

I love cappie. Its evident that trillions of the student loan debt is being paid by sugar daddy's. It is hilarious that women are disgusting and needy. Reliant on Men and or daddy government.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top