"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you think men that have a fetish for stretch marks are really just saying "I can only date single mommies, so I better like it"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://breastandbra.com/stretch-mark-fetish-attraction/
It was a regular school day and it was in the afternoon. I was going about my business as usual when I saw “Sarah” trying to place a box up high on a top shelf. She was on her tip toes stretching as hard as she could. She placed the box and started to de-stretch for lack of a better term when her shirt became snagged. As she came down off her tip toes her shirt was pulled up about eight inches exposing her side and stomach to me. I only was able to catch a glimpse of her tummy but what I saw was stunningly gorgeous.
Sarah’s stomach was covered in stretch marks. They wrapped around her torso and extended to her sides with great beauty. Her tummy was a bit loose and flabby with post pregnancy baby fat. I marveled at her beautiful reddish and silvery colored stretch marks that adorned her body. I probably only saw her mid section for 2 to 3 seconds but it was just enough for me to realize how beautiful her stretch marks were. This is when I realized I had a “stretch mark fetish.”
my opinion: This reason for this "fetish" is the same as that for BBW, except that they abhor fat chicks, so they don't go down that route. As for myself, it's a big turnoff, although since while spooning I don't have to look at such marks, I think I could handle it if I were the one that caused the stretch marks (thankfully the buttock area can mask supine undesirability, unless there is cellulite there :eek:).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://breastandbra.com/stretch-mark-fetish-attraction/




my opinion: This reason for this "fetish" is the same as that for BBW, except that they abhor fat chicks, so they don't go down that route. As for myself, it's a big turnoff, although since while spooning I don't have to look at such marks, I think I could handle it if I were the one that caused the stretch marks (thankfully the buttock area can mask supine undesirability, unless there is cellulite there :eek:).
Bro, you really have too much time on your hands...
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Where do you come up with this crap? Please spare us.
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I think it's dumb to look into the psychology behind stretch marks..but I will admit that I like thicker women (curvy, chubby, big tits, thick legs, etc)
One girl I dated briefly who is now a model (easily the hottest girl I ****ed...a 10/10) had a kid & had some stretch marks on her...she fkd the **** out of me, super rough & passionate (Puerto Rican for the win)...but after we smashed she actually apologized for her stretch marks & called herself disgusting. This girl was a bombshell in every other way & still focused on the one flaw. I know it's not just her, but a lot of these model chicks really have a warped sense of self-esteem.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I don't mind a few stretch marks, most fade anyway and when dealing with women majority of them will have some
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top