Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's possible for a man to be a virgin because he is too well-endowed that no woman wants him to stick it in?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The reason I am still a virgin is that I am very well endowed. The ladies in my life have found it really hard to relax when it comes to having sex with me due to expecting intercourse to hurt them. I have been intimate in other ways, however, and even been in three long-term relationships. I know there are ladies out there that prefer a larger man, I just haven’t found them.
my opinion: Sorry, I'm not buying this; if a gal thought a man were too big for her, she would tell her friends, and there would be at least one that would welcome the opportunity to get serviced.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the big C*ck fallacy is as big a illusion as the dad bod fallacy. Women answer this question so they dont appear the shallow Sl*ts they are.

1)A friend is hung, and i can confirm, women giggle in groups like children when were out, craving to let him F8ck.

2)Women predictably split up up with their Beta provider, and he is there first port of call. Before they let the Beta provider return.

3)He currently has two girls pregnant(which is wrong), However in total Red pill awakening, the women hang around together, with his other two baby mommas from about 5-8 years ago.

imagine purely because you are hung, women all with your seed will hang around together like best friends

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Sorry, I'm not buying this; if a gal thought a man were too big for her, she would tell her friends, and there would be at least one that would welcome the opportunity to get serviced.
The Guardian got trolled.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not possible. Men with big diccks will find a way to spread the word about their big diccks. As a result, they will find someone to have sex with in some amount of time. While it is possible for a man with poor social skills and a big dicck to have some sexual drought, it is not likely to be all that long.

A woman like Melinda Gates is the perfect target for one of these men. There's a decent chance that Melinda Gates was having sex on the side with some muscular and well hung guy. Maybe another guy displaying more classically attractive traits than Bill Gates displayed, because Bill Gates is a total dweeb. Now, Melinda Gates has more freedom to do this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="derby1, post: 2837210, member: 136843"

imagine purely because you are hung, women all with your seed will hang around together like best friends
[/QUOTE]

rubbish chicks are mega territorial and jealous by nature + these days the egos are way bigger than any guys d1ck

unless they are complete thots i can't see many chicks sitting around waiting their turn just because a guy has a bi d1ck, we just don't live in that type of era anymore

on top of that i know a guy that is packing "8-10" he's done ok with chicks for a variety of reasons but they aren't exactly queuing at his door

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

not tru , all women like big ****s.
if she says she doesnt she is lying and trying not to offend you

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm interesting...

Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
not tru , all women like big ****s.
if she says she doesnt she is lying and trying not to offend you
Up to a certain point. But there are numerous stories like the guy's and numerous stories where women stopped seeing a guy because the sex was too painful.

Most women's definition of big differs quite a bit from guy's definition.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women like big dvcks and some don’t. Big dvcks are uncomfortable for tight vaginas. Or so I’ve been told
Sometimes it truly isn't a "match". And if the sex is painful or annoy them, that KILLS desire. Imagine getting kicked in the balls everytime you stick it in?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a really big one, many will want to see it, and they will touch it or suck it if they don't think it'll be too comfortable.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it truly isn't a "match". And if the sex is painful or annoy them, that KILLS desire. Imagine getting kicked in the balls everytime you stick it in?
With a really big one, many will want to see it, and they will touch it or suck it if they don't think it'll be too comfortable.
This is probably correct. I’ve heard complaints from tight broads about pain and I’m average so I can’t imagine how they handle dudes packing snakes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably correct. I’ve heard complaints from tight broads about pain and I’m average so I can’t imagine how they handle dudes packing snakes.
They want to see it and touch it. They might suck on it. But they won't mount it.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the big C*ck fallacy is as big a illusion as the dad bod fallacy. Women answer this question so they dont appear the shallow Sl*ts they are.

1)A friend is hung, and i can confirm, women giggle in groups like children when were out, craving to let him F8ck.

2)Women predictably split up up with their Beta provider, and he is there first port of call. Before they let the Beta provider return.

3)He currently has two girls pregnant(which is wrong), However in total Red pill awakening, the women hang around together, with his other two baby mommas from about 5-8 years ago.

I've seen this behavior as well. A guy with a big schlong is always in demand in certain circles. There's a certain class of female that takes great pride in telling everyone about how big her mans D is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that explains it all. No wonder only the single mom's with 3 kids or more want to have sex with me. The childless ones always says they are on their period and only offer hj or bj's...

Thanks for the insight man.
Having a baby doesn't always open up the vagina permenantly, but many times it does. I know a few who have snapped back to what they were.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women like big dvcks and some don’t. Big dvcks are uncomfortable for tight vaginas. Or so I’ve been told
That's why I use 100% non-hydrogenated coconut oil as a lube. A little goes a long way, it's organic, has anti-biotic properties, makes a great moisturizer and is way less expensive than KY!