"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (4) Like Like (2) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      Jacob40

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        48
      • Reaction score
        10
    2. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,678
      • Reaction score
        5,125
    3. Like

      Hal9000

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        876
      • Reaction score
        1,275
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top