Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's possible for a man to be a virgin because he is too well-endowed that no woman wants him to stick it in?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this behavior as well. A guy with a big schlong is always in demand in certain circles. There's a certain class of female that takes great pride in telling everyone about how big her mans D is.
Some Women take it to the opposite extreme. They make sure to keep her Man's big size a secret because they know the other broads will attempt to "steal" him away to try it for themeslves.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women like big dvcks and some don’t. Big dvcks are uncomfortable for tight vaginas. Or so I’ve been told
I remember when I was 39, there was this 19 year old plate who was very tight at the opening, but not so tight past that. She would always let out a "uhh" when I first put my toadstool in.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to a certain point. But there are numerous stories like the guy's and numerous stories where women stopped seeing a guy because the sex was too painful.

Most women's definition of big differs quite a bit from guy's definition.
i've heard these stories as well, actually it was quite awkward my cousin was tellin me about her son

now, if you have a huge penis 10-12 inches yeah you're screwwed but its so raree

i have 8 and im fine , only had one chick complain and it was because of girth , not length.