"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you think big-bellied, champion weightlifters are incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This guy can throw some serious weight around!


But I can't help but think that this if this guy were at a party, chicks would think the only weights he throws around are the 1/2 kg ones (i.e., half-liters of mostly water). That said, it would seem that there should be at least a few decently attractive women that understand that men like this have the truly alpha-tier level of a most important masculine trait.

Of course, sometimes these guys are apportioned as per a tera-Chad:
I can't see many dry vajayas in this man's presence (at least c. 1980). :eek:
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
This guy can throw some serious weight around!


But I can't help but think that this if this guy were at a party, chicks would think the only weights he throws around are the 1/2 kg ones (i.e., half-liters of mostly water). That said, it would seem that there should be at least a few decently attractive women that understand that men like this have the truly alpha-tier level of a most important masculine trait.

Of course, sometimes these guys are apportioned as per a tera-Chad:
I can't see many dry vajayas in this man's presence (at least c. 1980). :eek:
Are you blackpill or something? I know a guy with an amazing athletic body who was an incel until his mid twenties. And I also know a guy who is fat and not strong but ****s girls who are 8-9/10 regularly. Women don't try to consciously seek "alpha men", they just perceive your social value and it doesn't really matter how it is displayed. You can get laid because you are goodlooking, or because you are charismatic, or because you are a cool guy in her social circle, or for many other reasons. Attraction in humans isn't one-dimensional.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,942
I've always been a little leery of heavy duty ab exercises, because I've heard your ab muscles may grow out instead of flat. Which results in a barrel shape instead of the V taper that is desirable. I've seen a lot of heavy lifters who have that apple shape. Some eat badly, but I'm sure for others it's genetics. Men are built for action, women are built to look good.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I've always been a little leery of heavy duty ab exercises, because I've heard your ab muscles may grow out instead of flat. Which results in a barrel shape instead of the V taper that is desirable. I've seen a lot of heavy lifters who have that apple shape. Some eat badly, but I'm sure for others it's genetics. Men are built for action, women are built to look good.
I think you are referring to a known side effect of getting all kinds of steroids, which causes ones gut to be unnaturally pronounced.
If you are not on any kind of such drugs, which I guess no one here is, ab exercises are fine I think.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I think you are referring to a known side effect of getting all kinds of steroids, which causes ones gut to be unnaturally pronounced.
If you are not on any kind of such drugs, which I guess no one here is, ab exercises are fine I think.
Big Lenny
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Nope. Too much status. Plus if he is a champion, women love winners.
 
Top