Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think big-bellied, champion weightlifters are incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy can throw some serious weight around!

But I can't help but think that this if this guy were at a party, chicks would think the only weights he throws around are the 1/2 kg ones (i.e., half-liters of mostly water). That said, it would seem that there should be at least a few decently attractive women that understand that men like this have the truly alpha-tier level of a most important masculine trait.

Of course, sometimes these guys are apportioned as per a tera-Chad:
I can't see many dry vajayas in this man's presence (at least c. 1980). :eek:

Last edited:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy can throw some serious weight around!

But I can't help but think that this if this guy were at a party, chicks would think the only weights he throws around are the 1/2 kg ones (i.e., half-liters of mostly water). That said, it would seem that there should be at least a few decently attractive women that understand that men like this have the truly alpha-tier level of a most important masculine trait.

Of course, sometimes these guys are apportioned as per a tera-Chad:
I can't see many dry vajayas in this man's presence (at least c. 1980). :eek:
Are you blackpill or something? I know a guy with an amazing athletic body who was an incel until his mid twenties. And I also know a guy who is fat and not strong but ****s girls who are 8-9/10 regularly. Women don't try to consciously seek "alpha men", they just perceive your social value and it doesn't really matter how it is displayed. You can get laid because you are goodlooking, or because you are charismatic, or because you are a cool guy in her social circle, or for many other reasons. Attraction in humans isn't one-dimensional.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a little leery of heavy duty ab exercises, because I've heard your ab muscles may grow out instead of flat. Which results in a barrel shape instead of the V taper that is desirable. I've seen a lot of heavy lifters who have that apple shape. Some eat badly, but I'm sure for others it's genetics. Men are built for action, women are built to look good.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a little leery of heavy duty ab exercises, because I've heard your ab muscles may grow out instead of flat. Which results in a barrel shape instead of the V taper that is desirable. I've seen a lot of heavy lifters who have that apple shape. Some eat badly, but I'm sure for others it's genetics. Men are built for action, women are built to look good.
I think you are referring to a known side effect of getting all kinds of steroids, which causes ones gut to be unnaturally pronounced.
If you are not on any kind of such drugs, which I guess no one here is, ab exercises are fine I think.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are referring to a known side effect of getting all kinds of steroids, which causes ones gut to be unnaturally pronounced.
If you are not on any kind of such drugs, which I guess no one here is, ab exercises are fine I think.
Big Lenny

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Too much status. Plus if he is a champion, women love winners.