"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think autism (or Asperger's, etc.) is a Sexual Market Value killer for men, but no big thing for women?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Hes focused and not chill. Women like to be the more "energetic" of the two. Prefer men chilled to be ahead of him in that area. But its good he keeps it moving if rejected.

Im sure his autistic self can learn a few new mannerisms and behaviors.
Focused and not chill. That makes complete sense. Sounds like what you are saying is they can feel his energy. Even though he actually doesn’t come across as desperate on the surface as far as what he says to them. I did just find out since my last post that he did get a date for prom and went to prom last night. A freshman chick. When I was a senior I liked to game the freshman. I’m proud of him.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yeah, that's exactly what I saw last year when I spent some time hanging out with a geek crowd on and off. I can't hack those kind of women, personally.
Of course not. As mentioned above, TFM refere to these women as extreme male brain. They are non-maternal. If physically attractive, far from feminine. Highly in their head.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My son is autistic, only 5 years old but has made massive progress under specialist schooling where they have 3 specialist teachers for every 5 kids. It's called a "spectrum" for a very good reason as there huge differences in symptoms and severity. Luckily my son is very high functioning and no one has the faintest clue he's autistic unless I tell them.
Any ideas as to why? Is your wife ir ex old when she had him? By old, i mean 30+? I think fertilit drugs, birth control, gmo, preservatives, lifestyle, etc are the cause on autism but I have only speculation and what data i seen online.

Career women and lower population and spike in autism? Coincidence? I think not.
 

Zipppy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Age
52
Any ideas as to why? Is your wife ir ex old when she had him? By old, i mean 30+? I think fertilit drugs, birth control, gmo, preservatives, lifestyle, etc are the cause on autism but I have only speculation and what data i seen online.

Career women and lower population and spike in autism? Coincidence? I think not.
Research indicates that genetic factors predominate, but the truth be told its largely an unknown. My wife was only 23 when he was born so that is definitely not a factor. Our focus is very much on the future as opposed to lingering on the possibly cause.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Research indicates that genetic factors predominate, but the truth be told its largely an unknown. My wife was only 23 when he was born so that is definitely not a factor. Our focus is very much on the future as opposed to lingering on the possibly cause.
High functioning or low function?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top