“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think autism (or Asperger's, etc.) is a Sexual Market Value killer for men, but no big thing for women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Female hypergamy puts a big INCEL tattoo on a man-sperg, but it is no big thing for a woman-sperghette, simply turning away the Chadlites and forcing her to accept the Normies.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Female hypergamy puts a big INCEL tattoo on a man-sperg, but it is no big thing for a woman-sperghette, simply turning away the Chadlites and forcing her to accept the Normies.
Rsd Tyler is autistic. Fortunately, he wasn't drugged into retardation and made millions. There's science on neural plasticity and the side effects of SRIs, birth control, ADHD meds, etc. Moreover, the more recent scientific research i saw where the women picked men different from who they pick if not on the pill.

Its no big deal for women because low testosterone beta cucks will pursue.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Individuals that score somewhere along the autism spectrum are overwhelmingly male.
Very true. TFM linked data on red pill awareness women and autism spectrum. Also, more male brain and not maternal at all.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Female hypergamy puts a big INCEL tattoo on a man-sperg, but it is no big thing for a woman-sperghette, simply turning away the Chadlites and forcing her to accept the Normies.
Pretty much. Looks stuff aside, women are analyzing guys’ body language with 200x zoom. Being on the spectrum will make things tougher when it comes to proper eye contact and other body language nuances.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Zipppy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Age
52
Individuals that score somewhere along the autism spectrum are overwhelmingly male.
Most recent studies show a ratio of 3:1....it also depends if you're talking about high functioning autism or those with severe learning difficulties.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
of course. At least when it comes to hooking up. A young Mila Kunis could be a full on retard with every mental handicap known to man, and i'd still give anything to bang her, as would most guys!

I think to some extent it's the same for women, but not as extreme or common? Like, they will still happily bang a dude who is like her idea of a 10/10 even if he maybe has autistic traits etc. But them cases are quite extreme, whereas even a hot 8 would have 99% of men doing whatever they could to bang her even if she was autistic
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
of course. At least when it comes to hooking up. A young Mila Kunis could be a full on retard with every mental handicap known to man, and i'd still give anything to bang her, as would most guys!

I think to some extent it's the same for women, but not as extreme or common? Like, they will still happily bang a dude who is like her idea of a 10/10 even if he maybe has autistic traits etc. But them cases are quite extreme, whereas even a hot 8 would have 99% of men doing whatever they could to bang her even if she was autistic
My tastes has shifted from hot bod to how amusing she is to me.

The hotness factor is no longer alluring as it once was in my teens or 20's.

If she's autistic it's likely I won't find her interesting and won't bed her even if she's maxed out in looks.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Pretty much. Looks stuff aside, women are analyzing guys’ body language with 200x zoom. Being on the spectrum will make things tougher when it comes to proper eye contact and other body language nuances.
Agreed. IMHO I think its much deeper.

Women from childhood are indoctrinated by edu and government that man is bad, patriarchy, and anti White man rhetoric. Autism is extreme male brand and social awkwardness. Its not productive for execution in biz or the workplace. Its a real kick to equality. Iq cannot be mitigated by anything or so the science and data shows.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
I think to some extent it's the same for women, but not as extreme or common? Like, they will still happily bang a dude who is like her idea of a 10/10 even if he maybe has autistic traits etc. But them cases are quite extreme, whereas even a hot 8 would have 99% of men doing whatever they could to bang her even if she was autistic
The problem is what woman decides who is 10/10 man based on his behaviour, status, etc, rather than only looks.

Also, after all, there is a difference between just sleeping with someone and dating them. I would definitely sleep with hot autistic woman, but she probably wouldn't have any chance to date me. Same for a lot of other guys, of course it doesn't matter to desperate loser who can't get any girls at all.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
The problem is what woman decides who is 10/10 man based on his behaviour, status, etc, rather than only looks.
Kind of agree. Well, I do and I don't. I think you have to meet her looks threshold for that other stuff to matter. If she thinks you're ugly, all the 'game' in the world won't get her in bed. ESPECIALLY some hot young girl and on a 'cold approach'. Girls care about looks way more than lots of the PUA people try to have us believe. Two things that make me think that are having a very good looking wing (and seeing first hand how girls react), and also working in an office full of young girls! They're as superficial as we are!

Also, after all, there is a difference between just sleeping with someone and dating them. I would definitely sleep with hot autistic woman, but she probably wouldn't have any chance to date me. Same for a lot of other guys, of course it doesn't matter to desperate loser who can't get any girls at all.
Agree. I'm the same. I'd happily bang some austic weird ass girl who is a stunner. I wouldn't date her, though
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
Kind of agree. Well, I do and I don't. I think you have to meet her looks threshold for that other stuff to matter. If she thinks you're ugly, all the 'game' in the world won't get her in bed. ESPECIALLY some hot young girl and on a 'cold approach'. Girls care about looks way more than lots of the PUA people try to have us believe. Two things that make me think that are having a very good looking wing (and seeing first hand how girls react), and also working in an office full of young girls! They're as superficial as we are!
They sure care about looks, but eventually it means nothing because to sleep with a girl you should cut her bs and do right actions rather than being liked by her. It means just because a girl likes you it doesn't mean what she will sleep with you or make it easy. Game is psychological game more than anything else. Sure, woman would be more attracted to good looking guy and she will react better to him, but eventually it doesn't means what he would be the one who she sleep with, instead it very much could be uglier guy who knows how to get women in his bed from his knowledge and experience. Of course it depends on how ugly you are. If you are below 4/10 in looks then things would be very hard, if you are above 8/10 in looks it would give you some bonuses, otherwise it doesn't matter.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I know a guy who is 18 and autistic. High school senior. A+ student with a drivers license. Track star.. New women come at him right and left, but he always seems to scare them away. He’s been trying to go to prom this year and had three cancel on him. I don’t remember why the first two canceled but I know the third one told him “the way you stare at me is creepy”. He takes it with a red pill mindset though. Says “oh well I’ll try the next one, and go to prom alone if I have to, Fvck it”. I have seen him interact with women and he doesn’t come off desperate to me but evidently there is something he does that they don’t like.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Most recent studies show a ratio of 3:1....it also depends if you're talking about high functioning autism or those with severe learning difficulties.
That 3:1 figure is probably only the result of increased diagnosis these days, it was probably 4:1 easily 10 years ago. I personally am still not convinced it's 3:1, but whatever. I have only met enough ASD women to count on one hand, so I may be a little biased.

That said, though, ASDs aren't the same for everyone. Many of them grow up and overcome many of their tics, etc, including eye contact problems by adulthood, and can function rather normally, but of course, many also don't and... act autistic into their 20s. It's only as much of an 'SMV killer' as OP put it, as the man makes it.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Its no big deal for women because low testosterone beta cucks will pursue.
Yeah, that's exactly what I saw last year when I spent some time hanging out with a geek crowd on and off. I can't hack those kind of women, personally.
 

Zipppy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Age
52
That 3:1 figure is probably only the result of increased diagnosis these days, it was probably 4:1 easily 10 years ago. I personally am still not convinced it's 3:1, but whatever. I have only met enough ASD women to count on one hand, so I may be a little biased.

That said, though, ASDs aren't the same for everyone. Many of them grow up and overcome many of their tics, etc, including eye contact problems by adulthood, and can function rather normally, but of course, many also don't and... act autistic into their 20s. It's only as much of an 'SMV killer' as OP put it, as the man makes it.
My son is autistic, only 5 years old but has made massive progress under specialist schooling where they have 3 specialist teachers for every 5 kids. It's called a "spectrum" for a very good reason as there huge differences in symptoms and severity. Luckily my son is very high functioning and no one has the faintest clue he's autistic unless I tell them.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know a guy who is 18 and autistic. High school senior. A+ student with a drivers license. Track star.. New women come at him right and left, but he always seems to scare them away. He’s been trying to go to prom this year and had three cancel on him. I don’t remember why the first two canceled but I know the third one told him “the way you stare at me is creepy”. He takes it with a red pill mindset though. Says “oh well I’ll try the next one, and go to prom alone if I have to, Fvck it”. I have seen him interact with women and he doesn’t come off desperate to me but evidently there is something he does that they don’t like.
Hes focused and not chill. Women like to be the more "energetic" of the two. Prefer men chilled to be ahead of him in that area. But its good he keeps it moving if rejected.

Im sure his autistic self can learn a few new mannerisms and behaviors.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top