"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think a man's 1st wife typically hold a deep grudge against his 2nd wife?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this about a certain Alpha's first wife, and it got me interested:

https://www.eonline.com/news/886011...r-juicy-revelations-from-ivana-trump-s-memoir
The author typically referred to Donald's second wife as "the showgirl" rather than by her name and said she does not accept Marla's apology. "This woman broke up my marriage and took away my kids' father. I don't care how sorry she is," Ivana wrote. "She wants my absolution for her sake! I'm doing just fine with my resentment, thank you very much."
As for Maples' appearance on Dancing With the Stars, Ivana called it a "disgrace." "The showgirl appeared on DWTS when (because) her ex-husband was running for president! It was disrespectful to do the show. I never would have embarrassed Donald that way."
my opinion: Ooh, cat fight! :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I was reading this about a certain Alpha's first wife, and it got me interested:

https://www.eonline.com/news/886011...r-juicy-revelations-from-ivana-trump-s-memoir




my opinion: Ooh, cat fight! :p
He was cheating on Ivana with Maples so it’s understandable why she would be resentful. He also has money so she would want to hang onto to that, though she certainly didn’t walk away penniless.

I think the first wife being resentful of the second wife depends on a lot of factors, including who left who and whether the first wife wanted to stay with the husband.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Womens anger over losing a man is proportionate to his SMV, my ex girlfriend wouldnt give a flying fvck about knowing me with an other girl.

If I was a famous goodlooking actor or a wealthy entrepreneur hitting the most exclusive parties she would surely do, not cause of me but cause of a perception of "territory".
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
"I want him because she has him." It's only natural.

And of course, it goes without saying that if her current significant other is dog sh it compared to the ex husband, she's gonna have regret, however minimal.

However, jealousy may not be the only reason she holds a grudge. If the man's new family is replacing the mutual kids in terms of priority in his life, you can bet your ass her ire is drawn.
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
No.

Not against the 2nd wife, but she would hold more grudge against the ex-husband......based on my experience with a couple of divorced women in my family.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top