Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think a man's 1st wife typically hold a deep grudge against his 2nd wife?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this about a certain Alpha's first wife, and it got me interested:

https://www.eonline.com/news/886011...r-juicy-revelations-from-ivana-trump-s-memoir
The author typically referred to Donald's second wife as "the showgirl" rather than by her name and said she does not accept Marla's apology. "This woman broke up my marriage and took away my kids' father. I don't care how sorry she is," Ivana wrote. "She wants my absolution for her sake! I'm doing just fine with my resentment, thank you very much."
As for Maples' appearance on Dancing With the Stars, Ivana called it a "disgrace." "The showgirl appeared on DWTS when (because) her ex-husband was running for president! It was disrespectful to do the show. I never would have embarrassed Donald that way."
my opinion: Ooh, cat fight! :p

A

AJ84

I was reading this about a certain Alpha's first wife, and it got me interested:

https://www.eonline.com/news/886011...r-juicy-revelations-from-ivana-trump-s-memoir

my opinion: Ooh, cat fight! :p
He was cheating on Ivana with Maples so it’s understandable why she would be resentful. He also has money so she would want to hang onto to that, though she certainly didn’t walk away penniless.

I think the first wife being resentful of the second wife depends on a lot of factors, including who left who and whether the first wife wanted to stay with the husband.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Womens anger over losing a man is proportionate to his SMV, my ex girlfriend wouldnt give a flying fvck about knowing me with an other girl.

If I was a famous goodlooking actor or a wealthy entrepreneur hitting the most exclusive parties she would surely do, not cause of me but cause of a perception of "territory".

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want him because she has him." It's only natural.

And of course, it goes without saying that if her current significant other is dog sh it compared to the ex husband, she's gonna have regret, however minimal.

However, jealousy may not be the only reason she holds a grudge. If the man's new family is replacing the mutual kids in terms of priority in his life, you can bet your ass her ire is drawn.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Not against the 2nd wife, but she would hold more grudge against the ex-husband......based on my experience with a couple of divorced women in my family.