Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Pursue Girls That Show Interest In You First?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that I almost never pursue girls who show interest in me first. Sometimes, I'm not into the girl. Other times, I find the girl attractive but I'm too insecure to go for it. I usually think that the girl has high expectations or sees me in a fantasy-like way and I'm afraid that I won't be able to live up to that image. If her interest falls, then my ego is crushed.

I usually pursue girls whose interest is undetectable or girls who I have to work to get their attention. I feel like these girls are attracted to the "real" me if they show interest. Plus, if it doesn't work out, I don't feel as bad because there was no image that I had failed to live up to. I can at least commend myself on the work that I did to build their attraction to me.

Can anyone relate or am I completely out of my mind?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of girls that show interest in me before any contact with me are either fat or ugly. so no.

trverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate. I find myself losing interest in girls if they are obviously interested in me. ive worked on my game but it doesn't incorporate girls coming after me. Right now Im dating a girl that has been eying me for a year unbeknownst to me. she hangs around with a girl I know and for about a year was always asking about me and generally asking everybody I know "how Im doing". Started dating her recently and she knows things about me I dont remember ever telling her...but Im having trouble with the dating because Im just not used to this situation and am completely confused about how to proceed.....but you are not crazy man we both are

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're missing out. If they are to your liking, they are the easiest pickings.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're completely out of your mind lol.

Granted, you can't pursue every girl that shows interest....but I definitely pursue a good number of them.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I pursue girls who are giving IOIs. Common sense.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only pursue girls that show me interest first.

It is easier and i don't have to work as hard. Plus, I know that they like me (or are faking it but haven't had that yet)

comic_relief

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you're missing out. If they are to your liking, they are the easiest pickings."

ive been told this so many times!

mind you a lot of girls who showed interest in me had had alcohol.

i cant fully change into a DJ tho, i can put on a DJ personality, but girls eventually see through it. the deeper lasting changes ive made have not been very significant so far.

i know what you mean about failing to live up to an image as well, i got this the other night when i was in bed with this girl, just got nervous that i'd screw up.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not persue a girl that is interested in you? It makes it easier for you to fvck her!! Unless, she is not your type and ugly...

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:
It's funny how guys think the same way as girls. If we show interest too soon or are too obvious then that's a turn off. For me, unless I'm also attracted to the girl (which I'm usually not), if a girl shows interest first then I don't usually like it. I feel kinda bad for her. Good thing guys are the ones who get to pick which girls they ask out.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Do You Pursue Girls That Show Interest In You First?
Only if I like the way they look and I can vibe with them.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randalll said:
"I think you're missing out. If they are to your liking, they are the easiest pickings."

ive been told this so many times!

mind you a lot of girls who showed interest in me had had alcohol.

i cant fully change into a DJ tho, i can put on a DJ personality, but girls eventually see through it. the deeper lasting changes ive made have not been very significant so far.

i know what you mean about failing to live up to an image as well, i got this the other night when i was in bed with this girl, just got nervous that i'd screw up.
I think that this is the main problem with many DJ's on this site. They think that being a DJ is something that an individual can just turn on and off. No, it is not.

Being a DJ is becoming the DJ. It is a state of mind that becomes a personality.

Many people on this website figure that it is something to be turned on and off. It took me over two years in order to do it, but once the transformation is complete and a DJ has killed their inner demons, true and lasting change will occur.

Once you are at peace with yourself, then women will come naturally.

comic_relief

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
no girls ever show interest in me :(

Jmasta23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
I realize that I almost never pursue girls who show interest in me first. Sometimes, I'm not into the girl. Other times, I find the girl attractive but I'm too insecure to go for it. I usually think that the girl has high expectations or sees me in a fantasy-like way and I'm afraid that I won't be able to live up to that image. If her interest falls, then my ego is crushed.

Can anyone relate or am I completely out of my mind?
Dude i got a similar problem...A girl showed interest in me a few weeks ago and told me that it would be great to out and stuff...so when i did asked her out..she flaked on me and told me that she was sick, so we should rescheduled for another ocassion...Since then i havent asked her out again..i guess i dont want to get flaked again..LOL

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
90% of girls that show interest in me before any contact with me are either fat or ugly. so no.
Reminds me of something that happened a few years back to me. My cousin was visiting my mother and she had this fat friend with her. I wasn't living there, but my photo was on the fireplace mantle. anyway to make a long story short, fatty got my home phone no from my cousin and she started calling me and isht being all forward and aggressive like fat chicks are. I just stopped answering my phone whenever I saw her on the caller ID and I guess she got the idea. Same thing happened when I was visiting a relative in the hospital. A nurse, who was a friend of the relative got my number (when did nurses become fat?) anyway, its annoying.

Mr.Smith

Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
I'm in the same situation Asian. Any girl that shows interest in me is either fat, ugly or too insecure in herself.