Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like to "sleep around" with lots of Slvts, and expect to marry a virgin Trad woman?

Pick the dating habit which best describes yours in the poll options below:

• I have/had Sex and relationships with Slvts, I want to marry a Trad Woman

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I had casual sex and don't want to settle down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a LTR with a good woman

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I have a few plates that I am casually dating now

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I want to sleep around before settling down with a good trad con woman

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am a virgin until marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hymen no diamond

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting a "virgin" in this day n age is just weird and possessive tbh
It's a reoccurring topic here on SS, virgins and girls' notch count. I'd say it's the opposite of an "alpha"-attitude, because those who focus on it are externally validated by girls, they act in an entitled manner.

One of the newer Bond movies have a scene about this, where a girl asks him "Does it bother you that I've slept my way up in the career?" and he answers "Not at all" (sth like that). So, that's how cool Bond is, doesn't give a rat's ass about virgins and sexual past. But... I wonder how and why he ****s. What's his point of it.

I am one of those who are validated by girls, though try not to, because it's just a sorrow and pain. I value virgins. And if a girl is experienced I see little purpose for me. I was cooler when I was younger in this sense, and my experience says good chemistry can triumph it -- a girl can value one even if she'd done it before with others. Trying to be positive. Well, somewhere here lies the problem.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I went into this not really knowing what I wanted. The goal changed the more girls I've slept with. I still don't know. I ended up where I am currently at (with a girl whose virginity I took that I'd not mind impregnating while also banging other girls on the side) through shear luck.

A wiseman one said:

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How do you know a woman is a slvt when you meet and bang her? Do you ask what her notch count is? Would you trust her answer if she said less than 5?
Guys can tell. How the girl talks, acts, dresses. If she has any sort of look to her and was raised in the West, it’s +5.

The brainwashing the rich do in the West is pretty good. Not North Korea good, but still good,

2. If a woman sleeps with you the first night, does that automatically put her in slvt category? Would this rule her out for a relationship even if you, gasp, felt a chemistry and connection?
Depends on her age and look

If she was fertile and hot, no doesnt rule out a relationship.

If she was not fertile, relationship is out for sure,

I think even guys in the 'real' world think like you but dare not express it out loud.

They get into relationships with women but they all go to shyt because deep down they feel disdain for their girlfriends due to her past.
Personally, again, I think as long as the girl is fertile, decent looking, and not tricky, doesn’t want money, doesn’t want to cash out after x years, the guy wouldn’t care too much about 5+ notch count.

The men on Sosuave are nervous because if the Legal Power the rich politicians and courts gave women. They cannot relax in relationships and marriage because a woman, at anytime, could come after him.

Since she was 17, Kaley Cuoco has dated 13 guys, 2 marriages + 2 divorces, and made out with Sheldon and Raj. You are telling me layman on Sosuave wouldn’t marry her? Come on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will refer to the article below in my comments.

If you don't want to marry a woman, her notch count isn't that big of a deal. If your goal to be to a casual sex/player guy (option 3), serial monogamist (option 6), or non-marital open relationship guy (options 7-8), her past body count won't affect much of how the relationship progresses. If you are a serial monogamist (option 6), you're primarily looking for 1-5 year long, exclusive non-marital relationships with no kids. You can achieve that with a higher notch count woman, though you might encounter some problems. If you're not looking to settle down at all, you don't care how many penises she has had before you. You are in the present moment and not expecting any sort of future. Option 6 is the path that's closest to the one I've followed in life. Looking at my history, I've somewhat blended Option 3 and Option 6.

Open relationship guys are quasi cucks. They wouldn't care about previous notches either though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally get why you wouldn't want sloots, but why is it either/or? Either she's a virgin or a sloot?

I don't get such black and white thinking, there IS an in between.
Very little in between. I find the magic number is 5. If she has more than five bodies, she has zero relationship value. I will bang, but she will never get a ring or my last name.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 c0cks is still 5 too many for a relationship investment. We already know that each man she sleeps with stays with her, mentally, forever. This effects her bonding and makes her more of an investment risk - these are just practical considerations.

You’re just settling out of scarcity, rather than your hypothetical perfect woman.

If you had the options, would you prefer to invest in a woman who’d taken 5 c0cks or no c0cks?
Zero ****s, mate. I agree. What I explain to @catsmeow is my version of “compromise.” I can deal with a body count 5 or lower. Virgin is ideal, albeit highly elusive to find.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an ideal world, we don’t want to compromise. We want a woman who we are enthusiastic about investing in/committing to. She deserves that too. Not some guy half-assing it because he’s settled for a vagina with mystery semen in it.
We all have to settle. You get 80% of what you want, not 100%.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only have to settle if you have it in your mind that you “have to settle”

If the deal is bad, then I’m not settling. I’ll take it to the grave and laugh at ya’ll ;-)

My tombstone will read:

“Here lies Pan. At least he wasn’t thirsty.”
My friend you are detached from reality. It is impossible to get 100% of what you want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then again if your target women are 18-21, you might get what you want -- a virgin.

In that case, may as well lower the wall from 27 to to 21, cause finding a woman over the age of 21 with no dating experience/no c0cks would be extremely difficult if not impossible in our current dating and sexual environment, imho.
Agreed. A female can lose her virginity as soon as she wants to do so.

In my day, a decent % of women finished high school as virgins. I finished high school in the early 2000s. I've heard Gen Z is not as sexually active as late Gen X'ers and early Millennials like my era of high school.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he can also learn from me, from my 'relationship' experience. By observing me and how I see and navigate our relationship and the world.

Again, that's the best type of dynamic imo, where we can learn from each other in different ways.
Id rather a girl whose is completely inexperienced because then you get to experience many "firsts" with her. There is also less games because she doesn't know how to play the game yet compared to a chick whose had 2 partners (that grey zone you keep mentioning) before you. But were together for several years. Just like women value experience in men, we, or at least I do, value naivety in them.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. I'm always up to learning new things sexually but also learning intellectually and he learns from me emotionally.
Forgive me, but what does "intellectual learning" have to do with relationship experience? Plenty of incels out there who are very intellectual.... Just because someone is experienced in relationships and dating doesn't make them wise... I don't see the connection...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is 1 missing choice. M'y choice

I dit the whole thing and married one ;).

Nothing spécial, get someone with expérience :p

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need men explaining to me why I am never as valuable as a virgin, that is completely absurd. I know I am valuable, if anything I've been trying to explain why a woman IS valuable despite her NOT being a virgin.

And if you've read my posts correctly, you would have seen that and not attempt to insult me with your strawman bullshyt.
First of all, you started the subtle insulting... Just because you say "no offense" doesn't mean you didn't mean to offend... Second, just like how guys don't get to tell women what's valuable in a man, you don't get to tell men what's valuable in a woman... So, your "explaining" is pointless..

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there are many men here who do value my opinion, and have told me so, but if you don't, that's fine, no skin off my nose.

Although it is curious why you ask me so many damn questions if that's how you feel.

Stop asking and put me on ignore. Problem solved.
Why the extremes? I was speaking in terms of one gender not being able to dictate to the other gender what they're supposed to find valuable. I never said you don't have value on the site. Your value on this site is knowing your place and not offering advice, but your opinion and FEELINGS on things. That's why I ask you things, because I want to know how you emotionally interpret different things... Remember cat you're on a site for men. Men ended up on this site by listening to Female Advice their whole lives... Why is one of the big rules on here "don't take relationship advice from women".