Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like to "sleep around" with lots of Slvts, and expect to marry a virgin Trad woman?

Pick the dating habit which best describes yours in the poll options below:

• I have/had Sex and relationships with Slvts, I want to marry a Trad Woman

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I had casual sex and don't want to settle down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a LTR with a good woman

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I have a few plates that I am casually dating now

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I want to sleep around before settling down with a good trad con woman

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am a virgin until marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hymen no diamond

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heel, @DonJuanjr . You slipping. All women confuse, thwart, and split male groups. That is their intention, even when it is not. You must stop talking to the female and return within to yourself. You are getting riled up and thus already losing the ground you are building here on SS. Repent and stop arguing with her.

Also, women are not valuable for their opinions or feelings. Stop simping.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heel, @DonJuanjr . You slipping. All women confuse, thwart, and split male groups. That is their intention, even when it is not. You must stop talking to the female and return within to yourself. You are getting riled up and thus already losing the ground you are building here on SS. Repent and stop arguing with her.

Also, women are not valuable for their opinions or feelings. Stop simping.
You're right...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I sound like a cult leader or something but that advice has never failed me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a conservative buddy of mine and both of us discovered that redpill Men in the West have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of Slvts before deciding to settle down with a virgin trad con woman once they've finished fvcking about.

I'm curious what the rest of the forum thinks when it comes to this, it does seem kind of hypocritical but I have never really met women who cared all that much if the man is a virgin or not.
Let's be serious. A lot if "red pill" don't approach or pull. Most are playing house &&& making call outs to guys that actually get girls.

I agree with a lot of RP but very few I listen to or follow. a lack of receipts is telling as is playing house &&& Making call outs on dudes who got infield/receipts. Lots of armchair QBs. tons of house husbands. vet your gurus.

Hypocritical? I agree but if 3/4 marriages end in divorce by women who spent her best years on the CC, it be smart to disqualify no? RP marry that. Majority shilling ebooks or game programs have 0 biz doing so. Again vet your guru.

Attraction isn't symmetrical for men & women. I don't care about a woman's height. I'm not raising some skanks bastard children. Hypocrisy is IRRELEVANT. I am out for #1. Sorry not sorry.

I prefer pickup over RP. A lot of pickup is blue pill. A lot of RP is all smoke. no fire. not actually getting girls. long winded pods. no receipts.

Take the best of both &&& EXECUTE. I rather be a hypocrite &&& right living the good life vs not a hypocrite &&& divorce raped by some slut...!

Pick your poison.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have slept with other men cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.
In all honesty, you likely won't know. You can just attempt to gage her based on her digital footprint. Can easily find dirt.

Hoes have tendencies. Compliant isn't one of them. Combative is one. Argumentative is another. They are sloppy &&& clumsy.

There's a prerequisite for a VERY LONG VETTING PROCESS. Minimum going through the seasons at least twice. These girls cannot keep up the good girl act. Her shtick will fold.

Time is your friend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much generalising on this subject. Women can **** 10+ 20+ guys and pairbond, be
submissive, I’ve seen it myself. So have you guys if you touch grass and have a life.

Girls are smashing from 14-15 years old, 16, 17, 18. By the time she’s 18 she’s had 5 ****s.

Finding a hot chick under 5 bangs is nigh on impossible unless she’s religious and/or shy and I don’t like those girls. Women lie, she’ll never reveal everything, unless she’s a real virgin.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can **** 10+ 20+ guys and pairbond, be
submissive, I’ve seen it myself.
Submissive as far as the weight of your wallet and the stability of your house goes [cue beta provider]. I know a sl*t who went with a beta cause his parents are wealthy enough. He's the last person I expected her to be with but she has stayed loyal to him. However, the last time I saw them together, there was no love between them. No smiles or anything. Whether because she was annoying him or vice versa. Don't know the home situation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which aspects of pickup are blue pill?
Read the Game. Mystery is a G. He's still the face of what mainstream think is pickup. Was still whimpering over a party girl who clearly lost count of abortions. A lot of puas follow similar path. I still value their running game &&& infield/receipts vs the hypergamy pods &&& no receipts on YouTube.

It's not so much pickup in and of itself is blue pill. it's that the majority of men who are notorious pickup artists are innately blue pill. Game was only a means to an end to play house. Arguably you could say the same of red pill. Majority play house. argue most men desire to settle down.

There's nothing inherently nothing wrong with it. Just fellas pick a huge ***** &&& it doesn't end well. I've never met a girl who was marriage worthy. this is from a guy that promotes chain Gunning pickup day or night.

You can't be half a gangster.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a conservative buddy of mine and both of us discovered that redpill Men in the West have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of Slvts before deciding to settle down with a virgin trad con woman once they've finished fvcking about.

I'm curious what the rest of the forum thinks when it comes to this, it does seem kind of hypocritical but I have never really met women who cared all that much if the man is a virgin or not.

This is me in a nutshell. It's not hypocritical at all imo. It's called being macho...or in other words naturally masculine. Something that feminists and snowflakes will try to convince you otherwise.

Men and women are not built equally. If i was born as a pretty woman i wouldn't sleep around period because i would be smart enough to know the rules and know where my true value was.

Men are the hunters...from a biological standpoint we are built to spread our seed to as many women as possible. Every male species in the animal kingdom this way pretty much. It makes for a higher survival chance for their species. Women are built to find the strongest possible male, mate with him and have strong maternal instincts to raise children. I don't get why this is confusing or offensive to anyone.

With that being said, i think once you do get married it is something to take very serious and you should not sleep around on her period if for nothing else, your children's sakes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Game. Mystery is a G. He's still the face of what mainstream think is pickup. Was still whimpering over a party girl who clearly lost count of abortions. A lot of puas follow similar path. I still value their running game &&& infield/receipts vs the hypergamy pods &&& no receipts on YouTube.

It's not so much pickup in and of itself is blue pill. it's that the majority of men who are notorious pickup artists are innately blue pill. Game was only a means to an end to play house. Arguably you could say the same of red pill. Majority play house. argue most men desire to settle down.

There's nothing inherently nothing wrong with it. Just fellas pick a huge ***** &&& it doesn't end well. I've never met a girl who was marriage worthy. this is from a guy that promotes chain Gunning pickup day or night.

You can't be half a gangster.
I never understood how guys who say they are rp would suddenly do the most bp type of stuff like crying or wanting a girl back. It's very bizarre to me because they preach the stuff, but dont even follow what they preach. Which makes them come off as fake to me. Like they're just wearing the skin but don't have the bones beneath it. Odd cause for someone like me who did come from a bp feminized raising, the transition to rp was rather easy. I was a troublemaker when I was younger then became smart cause people like me being smart [good grades and such]. I guess it's easy for me to not fall into camps and other mentalities. At one point I was ready to find a woman to marry and have a family like I was taught to. I'm actually glad all the bad stuff that happened came to be. It made me more aware that I was going about life the wrong way. I am doing something right considering all my situations has changed.

I just don't get how so many of these fake rp guys exist.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an extremely common male trait across cultures and time whenever it's possible.

Unfortunately, attracting slvts is WAY easier than trad cons.

It would be like spending your youth eating fast food and deciding to become a world class triathlete once you hit your thirties.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be like spending your youth eating fast food and deciding to become a world class triathlete once you hit your thirties.
This only applies to women. For men, multiple partners make you stronger.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What these RP guys do is then decide to “retire.” They drop the act, and choose a girl for a relationship. They have pickup skills, but not relationship skills. Different skill sets.
Almost none of these RP guys write books on relationship game. Most guys seem to think you can just go on auto pilot once you enter into a relationship. It's easy to date but hard to maintain frame and attraction over a long period of time without getting complacent.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the myth at least.
I don't think it's a myth. I just think there's a lot of weak men who were taught wrong who think they should find the one and to always cry for that one. And that one is always the next girl he gets with past his ex wife or ex gf. I also think men who depend emotionally and socially on having a romantic woman are flawed. No man should be depending on a woman for their will to live.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a myth is obvious logistics...
He said multiple partners make you stronger.

Stronger at planning and handling many women?

Stronger nexting?

Stronger at opening?

Stronger at short term game?

Since this thread is about getting a conservative lady after many partners, I assumed he meant by, "stronger" he meant stronger with resepct to getting a conservative lady later on.

I was suggesting that was a myth.

Short term game skills are a completely different sport than long term relationship building and maintaining skills.

In fact, I'd suggest that one set of skills weakens the other set of skills.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why people are not protesting these laws baffles me. I’ve concluded that the average person is extremely stupid. It’s the only explanation.
People only protest when they have nothing to lose, currently most people are distracted with other more trivial issues while the elites continue to erode away at our rights