Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like to "sleep around" with lots of Slvts, and expect to marry a virgin Trad woman?

Pick the dating habit which best describes yours in the poll options below:

• I have/had Sex and relationships with Slvts, I want to marry a Trad Woman

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I had casual sex and don't want to settle down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a LTR with a good woman

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I have a few plates that I am casually dating now

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I want to sleep around before settling down with a good trad con woman

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I am a virgin until marriage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hymen no diamond

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a conservative buddy of mine and both of us discovered that redpill Men in the West have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of Slvts before deciding to settle down with a virgin trad con woman once they've finished fvcking about.

I'm curious what the rest of the forum thinks when it comes to this, it does seem kind of hypocritical but I have never really met women who cared all that much if the man is a virgin or not.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I use this thread to ask what notch count constitutes as a slvt? 10+ 20+ 30+?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a conservative buddy of mine and both of us discovered that redpill Men in the West have a strong preference to sleep around with loads of Slvts before deciding to settle down with a virgin trad con woman once they've finished fvcking about.

I'm curious what the rest of the forum thinks when it comes to this, it does seem kind of hypocritical but I have never really met women who cared all that much if the man is a virgin or not.
Most men don't have the option to ride the carousel and then settle down when they hit the wall, lol. Many are forced to do so regardless.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seems pretty short sighted.

You can’t really complain about lack of virginal women if you yourself are contributing to the collective c0ck counts. You encourage the slvts by banging them. Slvts used to be shunned, and the result of that was there were no more slvts.

Here’s something to consider. Every time you bang a slvt you are encouraging her. And you’re also creating new slvts because other women see it and think it’s ok.

And Yes, I bang women casually. But I don’t complain about a lack of virgins. I know why there aren’t any virgins and it’s because of guys like you and me.

I banged a new 21 year old virgin just last week. That’s one less virgin in the world. Sorry cuz.

Be honest with yourself bro. You want to have your cake and eat it. That’s not how it works.

It’s either casual sex or monogamy. You can’t dip your toe in both and expect to be taken seriously.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far from being anything close to "PC."
Nevertheless, I find it amusing that someone half my age still uses the word "slvt" and still carries around this attitude. You sound older than me. Hormones are hormones, We all have them and most of us put them to use.

As long as her walls are snug, doesn't have the clap, looks good and possesses enough fineness to not embarrass me in public - she passes my minimum and I'm good.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevertheless, I find it amusing that someone half my age still uses the word "slvt" and still carries around this attitude. You sound older than me. Hormones are hormones, We all have them and most of us put them to use.

As long as her walls are snug, doesn't have the clap, looks good and possesses enough fineness to not embarrass me in public - she passes my minimum and I'm good.
You should be old enough to know that a woman’s sexual past is 99.9% of her value.

That’s why all women, including erudite feminists, go crazy when you call them slvts.

In a primal sense, women know at their core that her base value is her purity, and the more c0cks she’s serviced, the less valuable she is for a relationship investment. This is primal paternity assurance stuff that you can’t think your way out of. It’s as base to humans as sh1tting and eating. Survive and replicate.

If you don’t agree with that simple fact of life either you’re Woke or trolling.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than 5 she has zero relationship value. Ideally she should be Virgin.
Immortal truths, as old as time, and something that the Woke Globalists cannot breed out of us no matter how hard they try.

When they try to create Slvts as living examples of mental health, we get Brittany Spears, Amanda Heard, Kim Kardashian, that Pickett-smith woman. Disasters

No man in his right mind is attracted to these women for anything more than a pump and dump.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, I had a few women that wanted more (and I didn't)...or it was one of those things that just didn't work out. Some of them behaved in a scornful manner. And then they frothed at the mouth... just waiting for me to say something on an old former social media page.

Funny thing is that you're behaving just like them... but I'm not into your equipment and you're supposedly a straight male.

You should be old enough to know that a woman’s sexual past is 99.9% of her value.

That’s why all women, including erudite feminists, go crazy when you call them slvts.

In a primal sense, women know at their core that her base value is her purity, and the more c0cks she’s serviced, the less valuable she is for a relationship investment. This is primal paternity assurance stuff that you can’t think your way out of. It’s as base to humans as sh1tting and eating. Survive and replicate.

If you don’t agree with that simple fact of life either you’re Woke or trolling.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women who have slept with other men cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, I had a few women that wanted more (and I didn't)...or it was one of those things that just didn't work out. Some of them behaved in a scornful manner. And then they frothed at the mouth... just waiting for me to say something on an old former social media page.

Funny thing is that you're behaving just like them... but I'm not into your equipment and you're supposedly a straight male.
What is it with you Woke dudes?

State simple facts and they start saying stuff like “maybe you’re gay. Or maybe you’re a trannie”

It happens the same way every time. And it’s pathetic.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have slept with other me cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.
When you bang slvts you create more slvts. You won’t have a family. Accept it. Not with your current lifestyle and lack of decision. You have to choose a side.

The only other option is to be like me. You recognise the problem. But you choose the sex. Nothing wrong with that. Intelligent people are able to hold contradictory positions - I support tradcon stuff, but I know it’s never going to happen so I don’t bother with it. The Laws have us screwed. It’s that simple.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have slept with other men cannot pair bond a Slvt is good for sex but I wouldn't want that to be the mother of my children.
Although I have no interest in marrying or having children, I get what you're saying (my standards are higher if considering monogamy) .

Usually, when I hear a man calling a woman a "slvt"... it's usually because she's slept with everyone but him.