Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know someone who fix shoulder blades? i can't lift at bench press because after 4-6 reps, My Effin left shoulder starts to cry.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are most likely suffering from a problem a lot of recreational lifters suffer from: you bench too much with not enough pulls.

Cut your volume to 5 reps per set at one day per week and lower the weight.

Incorporate Pendley Barbell Rows and Chin ups. Do these for every bench press set. If you do shoulder press , add a second set of chins. This will establish a minimum 3:2 pull push ratio. That should correct the imbalance but it will take a couple months. For now Ice and reduce your bench volume.

U

user43770

It could be shoulder tendonitis, which is something most lifters have to deal with at one time or another.

I always just fought through it, but you might try taking Ibuprofen and lowering the weight.

L3onard3

Reaction score
Google Eric Cressey. He has some great advice for shoulder pain that gets quite geeky. I found his information after developing pain in my AC joint and over the past month have been able to begin to rebalance my shoulder. After constant nagging pain, I now only experience it occasionally during some movements after “push day”. But yes, as a previous poster mentioned, most lifters bench (push) too much relative to pulls. This imbalance manifests itself in different ways for different people. I would lean toward seeing a physical therapist before orthopedist in most shoulder cases. Good luck!