Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you keep on ****ing girls that have std? For example herpes can spread with condom

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't, if only because it would mean I could never ditch the condom. So ditch the girl instead.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you please tell me how many perfect in this world is free of any kind of std? It must be very very low unless you focus on teenagers?
Depends on the STD. I'm a bit older but I do understand that it is more prevalent. If it's a temp STD, get her some meds and flail away. If it's perma-infected, you have to choose whether you want to be perma-condomed or perma-infected too. Unless she might be the "one" I'd bail.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the STD. I'm a bit older but I do understand that it is more prevalent. If it's a temp STD, get her some meds and flail away. If it's perma-infected, you have to choose whether you want to be perma-condomed or perma-infected too. Unless she might be the "one" I'd bail.
I pick up a lot of chicks. I have new plates every week. How can I make sure they are free? That is the problem here...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pick up a lot of chicks. I have new plates every week. How can I make sure they are free? That is the problem here...
"Do you have any STDs?"

Problem solved. And if you have sex with a new chick every week or so, get yourself checked out every week or so.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can lie and mostly will.

It is too late when you get std? To be honest I dont know much about them: how dangerous are they and how pain in the ass.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can lie and mostly will.

It is too late when you get std? To be honest I dont know much about them: how dangerous are they and how pain in the ass.
I was told in school that they're pretty much all curable if you catch them right away. After that though, some of them stay for life (school also said that all viral stds are incurable if you don't catch them right away). I have never had an std so I don't know how badly it sucks and whatnot, but I doubt it would be pleasant.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was told in school that they're pretty much all curable if you catch them right away. After that though, some of them stay for life (school also said that all viral stds are incurable if you don't catch them right away). I have never had an std so I don't know how badly it sucks and whatnot, but I doubt it would be pleasant.
I strongly believe if a woman is highly attracted to you sexually she will lie about her std. I will always use condoms unless I am 100% sure she has nothing.

The problem is that condoms protect maybe 90-95% from stds and that is very low. I dont want any stds but I guess thats life of a male that is sexually active with new women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense should tell you its impossible unless you take them to the doctor's office and make them take an STD test while you are there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And?... Did I ask you the obvious? I asked you how do you cope with this? Also what is the real chance of catching an std with condom?
You have a few options:

1) Don't fvck new women.
2) Wear a condom and take the chance that you might catch something, even though it diminishes it(although we were taught in Sex Ed that the natural openings in the latex used in condoms would be the equivalent of a double door in a hallway while the virus is the size of a pencil point---key takeaway was there are plenty of openings for the virus to get in)
3) Take them to the Doctor's office and have them take an STD test with you present.
4) Ask them if they have any STDs(expect them to lie)
5) Check for any bad smells or discharges prior to putting it in them

Are there any other options?

Unsure why you keep flogging a dead horse with the asinine questions that have only a few very obvious answers which I just outlined above.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a few options:

1) Don't fvck new women.
2) Wear a condom and take the chance that you might catch something, even though it diminishes it(although we were taught in Sex Ed that the natural openings in the latex used in condoms would be the equivalent of a double door in a hallway while the virus is the size of a pencil point---key takeaway was there are plenty of openings for the virus to get in)
3) Take them to the Doctor's office and have them take an STD test with you present.
4) Ask them if they have any STDs(expect them to lie)
5) Check for any bad smells or discharges prior to putting it in them

Are there any other options?

Unsure why you keep flogging a dead horse with the asinine questions that have only a few very obvious answers which I just outlined above.
Because I am young and I might not know something. That something might cost me alot.

I am very active with new women and I wouldnt want to change that neither do I want any stds. I guess I'll have to figure what to do on my own with your advices. Thanks for them.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I am young and I might not know something. That something might cost me alot.

I am very active with new women and I wouldnt want to change that neither do I want any stds. I guess I'll have to figure what to do on my own with your advices. Thanks for them.
I'm not trying to be an ass, but if you want to learn more about STD's, risks and whatever, the Google is your friend. You can spend 10 minutes on WebMD and learn more than you can here in days. This is not the place to get one's learn on about STD's. WTF do we know? :D

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know, the only disease medical science has been able to cure that is viral is hepatitis. Everything else that's viral, no cure...nothing. Something to keep in mind OP.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know, the only disease medical science has been able to cure that is viral is hepatitis. Everything else that's viral, no cure...nothing. Something to keep in mind OP.
Do you have any stds?

I am having a huge struggle with this. I will use condoms ALWAYS whenever theres a new girl untill i am 100% sure she is free.

The damn problem is that you can catch stds even with condoms so what to do? And as far as ive researched, most people above teenage has some sort of std. Is it just inevitable as a don juan to catch std or stds?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any stds?

I am having a huge struggle with this. I will use condoms ALWAYS whenever theres a new girl untill i am 100% sure she is free.

The damn problem is that you can catch stds even with condoms so what to do? And as far as ive researched, most people above teenage has some sort of std. Is it just inevitable as a don juan to catch std or stds?
For the love of God, if you are that fvcking concerned about it, move to fvcking Tibet and live in a Monestary. Problem solved.

I have banged probably at least 50 chicks in my lifetime, some with condoms and some without and have never gotten anything. Do you also not drive anywhere because you are afraid you could get in accident? Do you not cross streets because you are afraid you could get run over? Yes, you CAN get an STD...you CAN also get hit by lightning, win the lottery, get run over crossing the street, get in a fatal car crash, etc...point is it's not likely so why spend all your time worrying about it?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God, if you are that fvcking concerned about it, move to fvcking Tibet and live in a Monestary. Problem solved.

I have banged probably at least 50 chicks in my lifetime, some with condoms and some without and have never gotten anything. Do you also not drive anywhere because you are afraid you could get in accident? Do you not cross streets because you are afraid you could get run over? Yes, you CAN get an STD...you CAN also get hit by lightning, win the lottery, get run over crossing the street, get in a fatal car crash, etc...point is it's not likely so why spend all your time worrying about it?
Alright alright. My point was simply that if you CAN avoid it then why the **** not? But it certainly is not possible to avoid it. Problem solved, move on.