Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys shave or trim your D?

Do you trim or shave your D?

• Shave It

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Trim It

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Let it stay a forest

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time my pubic hair got trimmed was in the hospital before a kidney stone removal. Shaved / trimmed makes your erection look even bigger, but since I'm pretty well endowed anyway, I prefer my little red rooster to have a little nest.

Many kittens like that I go oldskool and they don't get pubic hairs in their mouth. If they do, they can floss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am properly manscaped. It looks nicer, makes it appear bigger and if a woman isn't clean shaved she takes notes from me and usually asks if I prefer that or just does it without me saying anything for future.

And it benefits her too since I am not a fan of flossing my teeth with pubes.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim the uppers, shave the balls. Don't try trimming your ball hairs unless you want it to look like you fought a weed whacker.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim but do not remove. Women like the hair aspect. Probably some primal thing in them that seeing it means it's more masculine.

Personally I think guys who manscape are a little bit homo if not full. No offense to those who do it here, it is just something I came to believe in my life.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think guys who manscape are a little bit homo if not full. No offense to those who do it here, it is just something I came to believe in my life.
When you have abs, you want to show them off lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have abs, you want to show them off lol
I don't mean the abs. I meant around the genitals. Should have clarified.

However, women do enjoy a hairy well groomed chest, so don't sleep on it. I do not have one personally but I see the way women stare at men with them. Especially if they are fit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always clean shaved. Most chicks prefer that.

She don't want a mouth full of pubes.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always clean shaved. Most chicks prefer that.
Ah, you ran a poll among women about manscaping? Or is it just what your lovers told you? And where did they come from?

Several women who liked my oldskool bush and hairy armpits mentioned that modern men are too much like women and manscaping is 'feminine behaviour', so while it might attract some women (and make a small organ look more impressive), it will make other women feel like you're too vain to be masculine or too much of a 'pleaser'. Of course I'm in Europe, while many of you are in the U.S.A. and I don't date many American women. The American women I had sex either didn't have a problem with my bush or they 'complimented' me on not manscaping.

In the end it doesn't really matter, because a woman will probably only see your pubes when you drop trousers, unless you have the stupid habit of sending women nude pics.

If you enjoy manscaping your crotch, have fun with it, but don't do it because a woman might prefer a hairless genitals.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, you ran a poll among women about manscaping? Or is it just what your lovers told you? And where did they come from?

Several women who liked my oldskool bush and hairy armpits mentioned that modern men are too much like women and manscaping is 'feminine behaviour', so while it might attract some women (and make a small organ look more impressive), it will make other women feel like you're too vain to be masculine or too much of a 'pleaser'. Of course I'm in Europe, while many of you are in the U.S.A. and I don't date many American women. The American women I had sex either didn't have a problem with my bush or they 'complimented' me on not manscaping.

In the end it doesn't really matter, because a woman will probably only see your pubes when you drop trousers, unless you have the stupid habit of sending women nude pics.

If you enjoy manscaping your crotch, have fun with it, but don't do it because a woman might prefer a hairless genitals.
Yeh I carried out national poll and this was the result lol

Well I'm going with all my personal experience, vast majority have preferred the clean shave look.

But hell no, I don't manscape just to please some bich.. I have gone monk mode several times and still maintained the trim.

Just my preference.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context is key. If you are in a model industry or going to a beach, being more shaven is good for aesthetics. Then again, women were going bonkers for a hairy Henry Cavill saving a ship out at sea while being shirtless with a beard.

1693919615707.jpeg 1693919675193.png

Just like with other traits, being hairy or not is one of the additions to you being a man. Henry Cavill is fit and is doing an alpha roles, so the hair is just a supplement, not what makes him the entire package. Some women want the hairy one and some will want the non hairy one.

If we are talking from a biology point of view, by default women will prefer the animal man. Even if some will not admit it due to social opinion or their own ignorance.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I carried out national poll and this was the result lol
Still depends on the nation you polled. :D

Well I'm going with all my personal experience, vast majority have preferred the clean shave look.
So there was a minority of women who didn't like the manscaping?

But hell no, I don't manscape just to please some bich.. I have gone monk mode several times and still maintained the trim.
If you enjoy shaved pubes, do what you like. Good to hear you don't do it to gratify someone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are talking from a biology point of view, by default women will prefer the animal man. Even if some will not admit it due to social opinion or their own ignorance.
That's how most women connect to me, the primal aspect. So they don't expect me to be manscaped.