Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you guys add your gfs to facebook?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook = Death

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i have next to nothing on my profile and am friends with tons of girls that allways post on my stuff, so makes em more interested and they cant creep it to get more info on me, im not on their at all to chat with em though.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Yeah. I don't see why you wouldn't

Why do people ask the littlest, silliest most obvious questions? :confused:
was wondering the samething! =/

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Yeah. I don't see why you wouldn't

Why do people ask the littlest, silliest most obvious questions? :confused:

ya i know i used to be like that, its not like we are doing math here, their is no one right way or a specific formula, being dj is more like art

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u're lucky as bryce to have girls posting on your wall and giving you social proof go on,if u have few friends and a boring board full of nerdy stuff please avoid it cause you are not gaining anything plus she's gonna consider you a loser according to modern standard.

However If u're not solid on your facebook or doubtful I would suggest you to avoid it,it could be a trap and you would risk for no real benefit.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
If u're lucky as bryce to have girls posting on your wall and giving you social proof go on,if u have few friends and a boring board full of nerdy stuff please avoid it cause you are not gaining anything plus she's gonna consider you a loser according to modern standard.

However If u're not solid on your facebook or doubtful I would suggest you to avoid it,it could be a trap and you would risk for no real benefit.
donno if i mentioned but i took almost everything out of my profile, it used to be nerdy, but now i have like 5 good recent pics, took a long time to untag and delete everything. basic basic info not even my relationship status is on their.

i did this with alot of things because of a physcology idea that i heard about in class.

the following is more for interest for those who are interested in human behavior like me. (doing my minor degree in psychology)

People will always fill the unknown or blank spaces with positive stuff. if the little that they see is positive

heres how it works with guys as an example, say you see a girl walking from behind but too far away to really see well, your like "oh shes hot!" get closer and shes really ugly. your brain just filled in what you couldn't see with positive stuff because you saw a few brief positive traits. this works as well with first impressions and facebook, as long as your dont show anything AFC or bad in the little you show, less is more, and the brain fills in the rest with great stuff, thats why not telling someone your life story works well.