Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you eat breakfast? If so, what do you usually have?

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat breakfast every day, always some type of eggs, whole wheat toast and a bowl of oatmeal. I eat three times a day, pretty much the same things with very little variation and nothing in between. (I eat quite a bit at each sitting) It works for me, I've maintained my body weight, waistline and overall physique since about 18, I'm 46 now. I also drink mass quantities of beer and wine. I also am very fortunate to have great genetics as both my parents are in great health and very fit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a smoothie with whey protein, strawberries, banana, and skim milk. I've had this every day for about six years now and I never, ever get tired of it. Partly because I don't have much appetite or interest in most breakfast food. Also if I want to work out it's much easier after a smoothie than after something heavy or starchy.

Once in a blue moon I'll indulge in something like bacon, waffles, whatever, but that's if I'm not going anywhere for a while, like if I'm in a hotel. Have never been a big fan of eggs or oatmeal but those are good alternatives if you like them.