Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Date LTR Girls Who Use Cocaine?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys an observation.. In the UK especially in the major city where I am from, I see this all of the time.

The night life, bars, clubs are full of chicks taking Cocaine.

It's not even considered a big deal to them.. It's done in a very casual way, almost like something normal like drinking alcohol.

I've never tried the stuff myself.. And never would.

However I have passed over a few hotties I met on nights out recently, due to them taking Cocaine.

Is it time to take a softer approach to chicks who socially powder the nose with coke?

I'm missing out on banging some serious puzzy over here haha.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're got to cultivate a new social circle.

Try doing charity work, get involved somehow with an organisation that can use ur skill sets.

You're in HR right?

Offer to organise a talk in ur local colleges or universities, for free, make it interactive and you'll sooner or later be well known in that circle.

I don't even know how many times I need to turn down young women in those venues that look up to me with admiration in their eyes.

Stop with those nightlife shiet.

Seriously.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No drugs... but that's me. If you personally use and don't have a problem with drugs, then it's not a problem I suppose. But only a small percentage of people have the ability to control something like this without losing control. Drugs can be dangerous and expensive habit, which gets more destructive and problematic with age. I have a number of friends my age, that have smoked pot their whole lives... it was never really a problem for them until recently. When you hit your 40s and 50s the ability of your body to recover and respond to the effects of any drug, including alcohol, seriously diminishes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hell no. Not even a consideration or open for conversation. Next as fast as possible before half your sh!t goes missing so they can support their habit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really date girls who party with any substances, generally. Maybe they have a drink or two at a party but that's it.

Party girls are for parties and ONS's in my opinion.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No drugs... but that's me. If you personally use and don't have a problem with drugs, then it's not a problem I suppose. But only a small percentage of people have the ability to control something like this without losing control. Drugs can be dangerous and expensive habit, which gets more destructive and problematic with age. I have a number of friends my age, that have smoked pot their whole lives... it was never really a problem for them until recently. When you hit your 40s and 50s the ability of your body to recover and respond to the effects of any drug, including alcohol, seriously diminishes.

Dude I think it might be especially dangerous when chicks take drugs.

I mean always a chance of her giving a drug dealer a quick blow j0b if she really needs some on her night out.

It's crazy man... I literally had this hot hb8 primed to smash Friday night.

Girl was hoot.. However when the conversation turned to her doing a couple of lines shortly with her friend later on...

I kinda lost interest.. Then regretted not banging her Saturday morning lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is literally no way every single one chick would be doing cocaine.

Not every single one.. Offcourse not.. However in the big UK cities it's quite a big percentage.

Coke use has almost got a not a big deal image to it here.. It's used alot by the middle classes!

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm cool with it, I have had my personal experiences with drugs growing up and the type of environment I grew up in it was pretty normal to be involved in all type of drugs.....

Anyone can do anything, it's all about balance and maintaining, I know LOTS of people who do drugs and are successful and you would never know unless they told you.

I don't know if your looking for a wife lol but if you want some fun and casual sex then who cares, go for it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Coke was used by backseatjuan back when he was in Miami but not a road or whatever it’s called. I was offered twice on third time I was told no because it is expensive, I didn’t spend my own money on it. I sniffed it on the end of pen cap, each nozdril, very little. But twice per night gave us powers to fish all night, and in the morning I was still high.

coke use should tell you she is a slvt. She gets high and fvcks. If she is a slvt stds. Be careful. Fck no what ltr are you talking about. Only fcking.
You are desparate for wife, time is calling it’s obvious. Plan vacation to Russia. High smv = no shortage of ass.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly everyone I know of my age group (thirties) does cocaine every now and again. Mostly successful, some kind hearted and good people, some ruthless and bad people. Cocaine is rife in UK major cities, especially amongst high earners and professionals, don't be surprised when a girl does cocaine on a night out, its pretty normal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're got to cultivate a new social circle.

Try doing charity work, get involved somehow with an organisation that can use ur skill sets.

You're in HR right?

Offer to organise a talk in ur local colleges or universities, for free, make it interactive and you'll sooner or later be well known in that circle.

I don't even know how many times I need to turn down young women in those venues that look up to me with admiration in their eyes.

Stop with those nightlife shiet.

Seriously.
This

Imo
Night live is not the place to look for a ltr, good for some fun however

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly everyone I know of my age group (thirties) does cocaine every now and again. Mostly successful, some kind hearted and good people, some ruthless and bad people. Cocaine is rife in UK major cities, especially amongst high earners and professionals, don't be surprised when a girl does cocaine on a night out, its pretty normal.
This is what I mean man.. I have walked away for 2x hb8 in the last two months.

Both smoking hot, both with good jobs and a house and car!

Why? Because Because they do coke occasionally when they go out.

That being said... Nothing changes the fact that it's an addictive drug?

Do we really want to be in a LTR with a hot chick who develops a coke habit?

And possibly going to drug dealers!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not the same here in Canada but imo
Those party girl are not ltr worthy, its the same as a women who get drunk af every few week.

Its a indicator of bad character imo

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yea i wouldn't get in a relationship with a girl that does drugs. However I would definitely hook up with a girl that does.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date a woman who does coke. I'd bang her, but it's a disqualifying red flag.