"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do You Date LTR Girls Who Use Cocaine?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Guys an observation.. In the UK especially in the major city where I am from, I see this all of the time.

The night life, bars, clubs are full of chicks taking Cocaine.

It's not even considered a big deal to them.. It's done in a very casual way, almost like something normal like drinking alcohol.

I've never tried the stuff myself.. And never would.

However I have passed over a few hotties I met on nights out recently, due to them taking Cocaine.

Is it time to take a softer approach to chicks who socially powder the nose with coke?

I'm missing out on banging some serious puzzy over here haha.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You're got to cultivate a new social circle.

Try doing charity work, get involved somehow with an organisation that can use ur skill sets.

You're in HR right?

Offer to organise a talk in ur local colleges or universities, for free, make it interactive and you'll sooner or later be well known in that circle.

I don't even know how many times I need to turn down young women in those venues that look up to me with admiration in their eyes.

Stop with those nightlife shiet.

Seriously.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
No drugs... but that's me. If you personally use and don't have a problem with drugs, then it's not a problem I suppose. But only a small percentage of people have the ability to control something like this without losing control. Drugs can be dangerous and expensive habit, which gets more destructive and problematic with age. I have a number of friends my age, that have smoked pot their whole lives... it was never really a problem for them until recently. When you hit your 40s and 50s the ability of your body to recover and respond to the effects of any drug, including alcohol, seriously diminishes.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
Hell no. Not even a consideration or open for conversation. Next as fast as possible before half your sh!t goes missing so they can support their habit.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
No drugs... but that's me. If you personally use and don't have a problem with drugs, then it's not a problem I suppose. But only a small percentage of people have the ability to control something like this without losing control. Drugs can be dangerous and expensive habit, which gets more destructive and problematic with age. I have a number of friends my age, that have smoked pot their whole lives... it was never really a problem for them until recently. When you hit your 40s and 50s the ability of your body to recover and respond to the effects of any drug, including alcohol, seriously diminishes.

Dude I think it might be especially dangerous when chicks take drugs.

I mean always a chance of her giving a drug dealer a quick blow j0b if she really needs some on her night out.

It's crazy man... I literally had this hot hb8 primed to smash Friday night.

Girl was hoot.. However when the conversation turned to her doing a couple of lines shortly with her friend later on...

I kinda lost interest.. Then regretted not banging her Saturday morning lol
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
There is literally no way every single one chick would be doing cocaine.

Not every single one.. Offcourse not.. However in the big UK cities it's quite a big percentage.

Coke use has almost got a not a big deal image to it here.. It's used alot by the middle classes!
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
I'm cool with it, I have had my personal experiences with drugs growing up and the type of environment I grew up in it was pretty normal to be involved in all type of drugs.....

Anyone can do anything, it's all about balance and maintaining, I know LOTS of people who do drugs and are successful and you would never know unless they told you.

I don't know if your looking for a wife lol but if you want some fun and casual sex then who cares, go for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Coke was used by backseatjuan back when he was in Miami but not a road or whatever it’s called. I was offered twice on third time I was told no because it is expensive, I didn’t spend my own money on it. I sniffed it on the end of pen cap, each nozdril, very little. But twice per night gave us powers to fish all night, and in the morning I was still high.

coke use should tell you she is a slvt. She gets high and fvcks. If she is a slvt stds. Be careful. Fck no what ltr are you talking about. Only fcking.
You are desparate for wife, time is calling it’s obvious. Plan vacation to Russia. High smv = no shortage of ass.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
Nearly everyone I know of my age group (thirties) does cocaine every now and again. Mostly successful, some kind hearted and good people, some ruthless and bad people. Cocaine is rife in UK major cities, especially amongst high earners and professionals, don't be surprised when a girl does cocaine on a night out, its pretty normal.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
You're got to cultivate a new social circle.

Try doing charity work, get involved somehow with an organisation that can use ur skill sets.

You're in HR right?

Offer to organise a talk in ur local colleges or universities, for free, make it interactive and you'll sooner or later be well known in that circle.

I don't even know how many times I need to turn down young women in those venues that look up to me with admiration in their eyes.

Stop with those nightlife shiet.

Seriously.
This

Imo
Night live is not the place to look for a ltr, good for some fun however
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Nearly everyone I know of my age group (thirties) does cocaine every now and again. Mostly successful, some kind hearted and good people, some ruthless and bad people. Cocaine is rife in UK major cities, especially amongst high earners and professionals, don't be surprised when a girl does cocaine on a night out, its pretty normal.
This is what I mean man.. I have walked away for 2x hb8 in the last two months.

Both smoking hot, both with good jobs and a house and car!

Why? Because Because they do coke occasionally when they go out.


That being said... Nothing changes the fact that it's an addictive drug?

Do we really want to be in a LTR with a hot chick who develops a coke habit?

And possibly going to drug dealers!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is what I mean man.. I have walked away for 2x hb8 in the last two months.

Both smoking hot, both with good jobs and a house and car!

Why? Because Because they do coke occasionally when they go out.


That being said... Nothing changes the fact that it's an addictive drug?

Do we really want to be in a LTR with a hot chick who develops a coke habit?

And possibly going to drug dealers!
Not the same here in Canada but imo
Those party girl are not ltr worthy, its the same as a women who get drunk af every few week.

Its a indicator of bad character imo
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
This is what I mean man.. I have walked away for 2x hb8 in the last two months.

Both smoking hot, both with good jobs and a house and car!

Why? Because Because they do coke occasionally when they go out.


That being said... Nothing changes the fact that it's an addictive drug?

Do we really want to be in a LTR with a hot chick who develops a coke habit?

And possibly going to drug dealers!

Yea i wouldn't get in a relationship with a girl that does drugs. However I would definitely hook up with a girl that does.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I wouldn't date a woman who does coke. I'd bang her, but it's a disqualifying red flag.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yea i wouldn't get in a relationship with a girl that does drugs. However I would definitely hook up with a girl that does.
What if you hooked up with her, and started to like her?

Girls on coke get horny as farrk
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top