Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you consume personal development content?

BorisBeef

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one called Hamza, I watched a couple of videos and even though he has knowledge that is applicable, I think we have to be careful what kind of information we receive.
Would you recommend any youtuber?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hamza is some surface level 'awakened' red pill type content.

He has nothing to show for and acts with a god complex at the ripe old age of 28. I don't think what he says is at times 'wrong', but he lacks depth and nuance. Hamza comes across as someone who read up a little bit and took what he saw fit to then regurgitate onto the masses while playing into a certain niche. He is a grifter and yet another Tate-esque clone getting their cut out of the current vougue-ness of men's rights topics.

For personal development I like Bedros Keullian over on youtube. His podcast is free and the guy's track record is solid.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
ofc. been doing so forever ..

I recommend:
Tom Bilyeu (interviews a buncha different great experts in alot of fields of self development, science, biology, the mind, etc )
Andrew Huberman (A lot of neuro science based stuff about our minds and living optimal)
Ed Mylett (Entrepreneurial stuff, Health Related, Overall Life and Wellbeing)
Quazi Johir (A true gem.. Alot about mastering your life, understanding the subconcious mind, manifesting/creating your reality)
Valuetainment (Business /Finances, self development, Talks important topics for men, Entertaining topics for Men),
Evan Carmichael (Breaks down alot of motivational, business finances, success , self development related info from alot of different sources, also does interviews with successful/motivational people)

Wes Watson -- I mainly watch this guy because I got some friends who are in prison serving lengthy terms.. and it makes me kinda understand what they're going through, but he also kicks alot of motivational **** and is big on fitness

Reactions: RBK