Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you believe when she tells you her ex came knocking?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@_sideways_ how old are you again? This looks to me like a teenager fight. She goes to your house and does whatever she wants? If you don't want anything to do with her why don't you block her and be done, you like the attention don't you?

Maybe nothing happened with the ex and she didn't tell you cause she wanted to work it out herself and not bringing in it up with you, who the fvck knows. We all are speculating.

If you don't want her block her, if you wanna give her the benefit of the doubt then stop the petty fights for nothing, wanting to exert dominance by rejecting her, you're hurt, she knows, we all know, accept the pain and begin the healing process, but stop all communication. Nobody is winning in this situation.
Thank you bro.
You are right.
I am hurt.
I wanted a future with her.
We didn't communicate.
I told her...yo that's fvcked...she said yes I'm sorry.
But I like her man.
Not just the sex...not just the physical.
I just need time to decompress

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What really happened?
I turned her life around.
She was broken hearted, had a huge wall up, no social life, her family is strict...she's 25...they all live nearby.
Ive known her for 2 years and off and on we talked.
Then I decided to be serious and upfront...I courted her...didn't push for sex right away.
She melted...it was nice.
I noticed she began to be happy....like singing for no reason happy.
Her family noticed.
Then I noticed that a dude began coming around her sisters store and like she got a little more serious.
So I didn't ask her anything...I just figured that was the ex.
Dude probably saw a change in her too and wanted it back.
Captain save-a-hoe.