Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you believe when she tells you her ex came knocking?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's forget it guys... appreciate the feedback.
Truth is I have feelings and it's better I just focus on myself.
Might go shopping later and bump into some girl really sweet.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I a pvzzy for letting pvzzy walk away.
Fvck my feelings right?
I don’t mean to be dismissive in saying this. The situation seems to be just another boyfriend-girlfriend clown show.

As I’ve said, I believe there are no rules in many “girlfriend-boyfriend” situations and spinning plates. These scenarios do not in involve children, fiancés, mothers of one’s children, or extended family. So I don’t see why much energy or thought or care should go into them.

Do you want to marry and have kids with this woman?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mean to be dismissive in saying this. The situation seems to be just another boyfriend-girlfriend clown show.

As I’ve said, I believe there are no rules in many “girlfriend-boyfriend” situations and spinning plates. These scenarios do not in involve children, fiancés, mothers of one’s children, or extended family. So I don’t see why much energy or thought or care should go into them.

Do you want to marry and have kids with this woman?
Yes.
We been trying.
But...it's over now.
Like you said...we're just bf gf.
I have my house she has her house.
Nothing much need be done.
It ended.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like she was seeing her ex behind your back and that things have probably broken down with the ex again, so she's come crawling back to you. I'd be looking for a replacement model, but whether you want to pound her in the interim period is up to you.

Personally, I find it a massive turnoff if I know or suspect they've been with another guy, so I'd just move on. Obviously your call though.
Trade in for a new

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it broke down though.
She was still coming over.
I pushed it on her to take time off abruptly. I said I wanted to see other girls. She immediately blocked me. I took a week off and went to Colombia. Just for fun. 4 days 3 nights. Came back.
She called me saying blah blah sad...and yes the dude tried to get back with her.
She came over two days ago...I didn't allow her inside, just met her at my door said I was hungry. Went had lunch with her. Put her in a cab.
Reiterated that she can never have anything to do with him as she caught him in bed with someone else.
Now a year later he wants something.

I agree with most....it should have been told to me...yo my ex came looking for me...
Maybe she was afraid of "losing" me. Although that's hardly a reason to not be honest.
She was always on her P's and Q's.... except for this.
Really....I texted her...maybe don't come over today if it's gonna cause an issue with your mom. Her mom doesn't think she should be dating right now. Focus on herself.
I mean...being made love to with hardly any effort is nice.
We're nice like that.
So

Fvck my feelings right?
But I'm not a player type either.
There are few golden rules we learn as we gain experience with women;

- as I said before, the truth should be something SHE reveals, not something you drag out of her.

- one I forgot!!! Oftentimes if its the man who cheats it will ironically enough give him the upperhand. Yes women are backwards like that..lets just say that if I meet a woman who tells me her ex :
-left/dumped her
- cheated on her
-has kids with her but doesn't give a F
-ect ect

I know that dude might and probably will become a problem in the near future. This is how women operate!! If a SHE did some of the things above to him? Also fecked up but better for me..

That's why in my initial response I felt it was odd you mentioned dude is "not a Chad". He is Chad enough to sleep with two womem simultaneously, and "was only sorry he was caught ". I mean, in order to catch a cheater the cheater and victim must somehow share the house where the cheating happened..both had the same key ect.

Learn game. This ex boyfriend of her reeks of unresolved issues. Why?? Because HE abruptly made her end this. If he wasn't caught they might've been together now..if anything his appearance was a HUGE egoboost to her!!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's forget it guys... appreciate the feedback.
Truth is I have feelings and it's better I just focus on myself.
Might go shopping later and bump into some girl really sweet.
You need hold frame and trust your intuition to the core. She cheated on you and tried to re-establish a relationship with her ex but failed. Chances of her admitting to it are low, she will come at you crying one night, you will always be curious about what happened or even feel gas lighted in to thinking you did something wrong. Do not go back to this girl, there's plenty of girls that will have sex with you.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that anybody cares or will say anything non playerish.

She been texting me checking in

Maybe she slept with him? Maybe even other dudes?

I don't really care....I'm not so sure she sleeps around.

Obviously I can't know until I sleep around and she admits it...but I don't sleep around.

Maybe she is admitted....yea I ****ed up...I mean...sorrow is sorrow.
And I have my life besides sex.
It just breaks my heart that a young girl is all at my feet ....
Idk it's like ....I have to breathe and let things happen.
I don't plan on sexing again.

Bad taste in my mouth.
Most GFS I've had just jump me and I am shy about it.
Although I'm a rabbit.
But maybe it's my attitude to the overall dating scene that

Yes...I get side dude cuz I'm a bit of a square
But
Once I take off my baggy sweater
...it's hard work under there and ...who can help herself?.
My lesson from all this is....if you don't want to write about it then don't act like a play.
Just
.mouth shut...smile and nod...
But this girl did put in work to get me out my shell.
Damn...
I just gotta stay in the gym

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think I'm side dude material.
Maybe it's my lack of self esteem....like self professing philosophy

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably just side dude material and that's the best I'm gonna get.

I just thought I could marry....nevermind

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably just side dude material and that's the best I'm gonna get.

I just thought I could marry....nevermind
Stop with the defeatist attitude please sir.

No man on sosauve is "just side dude material." We are KINGS searching for our CROWN and building our KINGDOMS.

Forget about marriage . Marry your bank account. Love your long term goals. Make love to the gym . I swear at some point a woman will come along who'll worship you.

But FIRST you gotta worship YOURSELF!!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it broke down though.
She was still coming over.
I pushed it on her to take time off abruptly. I said I wanted to see other girls. She immediately blocked me. I took a week off and went to Colombia. Just for fun. 4 days 3 nights. Came back.
She called me saying blah blah sad...and yes the dude tried to get back with her.
She came over two days ago...I didn't allow her inside, just met her at my door said I was hungry. Went had lunch with her. Put her in a cab.
Reiterated that she can never have anything to do with him as she caught him in bed with someone else.
Now a year later he wants something.

I agree with most....it should have been told to me...yo my ex came looking for me...
Maybe she was afraid of "losing" me. Although that's hardly a reason to not be honest.
She was always on her P's and Q's.... except for this.
Really....I texted her...maybe don't come over today if it's gonna cause an issue with your mom. Her mom doesn't think she should be dating right now. Focus on herself.
I mean...being made love to with hardly any effort is nice.
We're nice like that.
So

Fvck my feelings right?
But I'm not a player type either.
Why does her mom think she should not be dating? There might be something there.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think I'm side dude material.
Maybe it's my lack of self esteem....like self professing philosophy
Everything is going to be okay, you just need to get more experience with women, qualify them better, and accept what you really want in dating. Every guy has been in your position at some point.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop with the defeatist attitude please sir.

No man on sosauve is "just side dude material." We are KINGS searching for our CROWN and building our KINGDOMS.

Forget about marriage . Marry your bank account. Love your long term goals. Make love to the gym . I swear at some point a woman will come along who'll worship you.

But FIRST you gotta worship YOURSELF!!
I'm not defeatist...I made my nut as taco said from the league .
Im liquid
I work out.
I'm just young hearted.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has her flaws obviously.
I just wanted to have a kud with her.
I thought she wanted too.

There's more out there. I just wanted her.
She didn't feel strongly enough.

Back to the drawing board

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update....if anybody cares...

She texted me....I'm coming over first thing...make coffee.
I'm like ...no response.whatever.
First thing early...she checks all my rooms in the house to make sure nobody else is in.
Says...I came first thing on bus...I need a shower.
Sure..
I have like one bagel she eats while I'm in my bed listening to music.
Ok weird....we could have gone to eat.

So she's clean...I lick her up ....like lick her up!
I bring up the subject cuz I want to establish how fvcked up it was.
She says fvck you and him I don't want anyone... especially not you since you think I want anything to do with him.
Sure sure.
I sold my 4k tv to go on my trip to Colombia. She says...you know I could have used a tv...I say

I'm not giving you a tv it's a bad habit.
I'm not buying cigarettes...as an example.
Says...but you have money and I don't make as much.
So?
Then I ignited....listen...I sacrificed a lot to be where I'm at...nobody and I mean nobody has anything to say about the money that I am lucky enough to have.
I saw her face like....oops...I went to far.
I got dressed...said...waiting on you.
She put her shoes on we walked outside.
I said do you need taxi money...she said...I'm gonna take the bus
Peace out
I hate it cuz the old lady neighbor saw everything.
I went to the park nearby...got fresh air.
I come back home to texts...
You're money is yours....my mom is going to help me out. Don't worry.
I love you so much.
Talk later

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...I told this girl something is up. Just feels weird.
So I said let me take a break from you.
She got mad. Whatever couple weeks later she calls wanting to reconcile.
Said I was right....her ex from a long time ago suddenly came over to her house unannounced wanting to get back together. Idk maybe to get some holiday pvzzie..
She was adamant she told him no way...said she caught him in bed with another girl before.
And she has been with me and it's all rainbows. And she didn't want to tell me because there's nothing there. She wants me.
Obviously....theres no comparison.
Dude is overweight, unkempt, just not the example of a dude in his prime.
Whatever...that's beside the point.
So yea instead of telling me she and her mom both spoke to the guy she says and told him that he had fvcked up and it's over completely.
Even if she wasn't with me.
So...the rule is never take what they say as truth. Actions.
And I'm not even trying to get involved in all her personal drama either.
Said she kicked him out...he's not allowed to come visiting like that. And she didn't want to mess it up with me.
She's been making extra plans to spend more time with me.
Looks a little distraught. But they be some actresses.

So

Do you believe it?
Pretend it's whatever and continue pounding?
Or find a newer model?
Do I believe the ex just randomly showed up out of the blue on her doorstep? Hell no. This was in the works for weeks. She was texting or messaging back and forth planning this with him, she just had to figure out how to put you on ice without you getting away. I hope to hell you never saw or spoke to this girl again. Ain’t no sex worth my self respect.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh darn it...now I don't like her...I hate it when people.... especially family members talk about how I spend my money.
I was lucky.
Nobody said shyt when I was bustin my azz daily.
Even my mom...I'm 40...she says...you need to work.
Like hell...I don't need to work that was the whole point of sacrificing before.

I work out and look young ...say that. Say...keep taking vitamins and stay youthful....nobody says that.
It's like I feel women close to me don't like it when I expand a little bit.

Now the young 25 year old left her panties and toothbrush....
Now she got an attitude like...I'm coming over later tonight.
No...cuz I'm going bowling.
I'm going bowling too she says

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@_sideways_ how old are you again? This looks to me like a teenager fight. She goes to your house and does whatever she wants? If you don't want anything to do with her why don't you block her and be done, you like the attention don't you?

Maybe nothing happened with the ex and she didn't tell you cause she wanted to work it out herself and not bringing in it up with you, who the fvck knows. We all are speculating.

If you don't want her block her, if you wanna give her the benefit of the doubt then stop the petty fights for nothing, wanting to exert dominance by rejecting her, you're hurt, she knows, we all know, accept the pain and begin the healing process, but stop all communication. Nobody is winning in this situation.