Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you approach girls while wearing these face masks?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From time to time I am in a mall and there are some nice chicks walking around. The problem is that we all need to wear face masks there and it seems to be weird to approach a girl when you see only her eyes.

Any opinions?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
From time to time I am in a mall and there are some nice chicks walking around. The problem is that we all need to wear face masks there and it seems to be weird to approach a girl when you see only her eyes.

Any opinions?
cant even speak with this stupid mask
Malls are probably bad idea for cold approaches right now

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any opinions?
I haven't been doing cold approaches during the pandemic but I saw a YouTube video of a guy approaching with a mask on. When he is walking towards her, he gets her attention, then he pulls his mask down for a second (so she can see his face), then he pulls his mask up before he gets right by her. I'm thinking that is the best way, since she will be able to see what you actually look like then.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been doing cold approaches during the pandemic but I saw a YouTube video of a guy approaching with a mask on. When he is walking towards her, he gets her attention, then he pulls his mask down for a second (so she can see his face), then he pulls his mask up before he gets right by her. I'm thinking that is the best way, since she will be able to see what you actually look like then.
That's a good idea. I think I'll steal that. I'm going to push these cold approaches hard af before I get back to school.

Whenever I approach with the mask on I make sure I project super loud.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not really... walking up to someone and starting a conversation in a pandemic is a waste of time. It is impossible to build any kind of positive rapport like this. You end up just talking about Covid... and this is negative. It's impossible to make a positive impression.

Having said that, really the best way to do this... if you want to give it a shot... is to complement her on her mask. Some chicks REALLY spend a lot of time figuring out what kind of mask she wants to wear, and it is a reflection of her personality. Some are pretty interesting. Complement her on her mask, ask her where she got it, that something like that would be a great gift for someone you know. If she made it herself... compliment her on her skill. Then go from there.

Remember the purpose of the initial approach isn't to make something happen... it's to figure out if she is interested. Joke around that it's like dating in the middle ages with women wearing vales and men wearing steel helmets. I've done this a couple of times, but I've also told them let's get together when this is all over... if she likes you she'll give you her number.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like to go out on the barnyard with a mask on and go “baaa” by the sheep pen when they are all sleeping and confuse the sheep on which fellow sheep woke them up. But no, I would never approach a woman with a mask on.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess that anything is possible. I never thought that women would be into guys that wear skinny elastic jeans.
I suppose that approaching women with an apron on your face isn't too far off now.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't. Cold approach has low enough success rate as it is, add in a global pandemic and a face mask in the mix and your chances have got even smaller.

Online dating and instagram is what I think people should use now. Even if I was to approach someone in person it would be somewhere like a bar where girls expect to get approached.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so sad. Is anyone really expecting to have any kind of real human interaction any more while people are wearing masks?
Grow some balls. Stop wearing a mask and be a man.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Stop wearing a mask and be a man.
I'm not wearing it on streets.. most ppl who wearing them ain't really "wearing" them, they keep them down.. so like.. "get off me bruh" (shouts the angry young man while the cops push him to the ground for violating the coronavirus taking caution rules)

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It almost seems like a girl watching a TV and see some guys in Asia wearing masks.. then the girl asks her mother why are these ppl wearing masks.. and then she asks why aren't we wearing masks.. and then everybody wearing masks

Stoopid girl

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It almost seems like a girl watching a TV and see some guys in Asia wearing masks.. then the girl asks her mother why are these ppl wearing masks.. and then she asks why aren't we wearing masks.. and then everybody wearing masks

Stoopid girl
Who produce smartass girls
Are they good of bad for society
What is their position about sex
And why do I care about them

@Lynx nkaf
@BeExcellent

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Who produce smartass girls
Are they good of bad for society
What is their position about sex
And why do I care about them

@Lynx nkaf
@BeExcellent
Stay calm Jack the Mack.
Everything will be ok.
Everything will work out for the best. This too shall pass.

We were all supposed to be washing our hands regularly and not fidgeting by touching our faces unnecessarily and giving other people appropriate social distancing until receiving invitation to get closer anyways.

Those three behaviours will hopefully continue throughout our entire lives.

I'm embarassed it took this covid thing to make us all smarten up and behave better/more courteous and with more selfrespect.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Stay calm Jack the Mack.
Everything will be ok.
Everything will work out for the best. This too shall pass.

We were all supposed to be washing our hands regularly and not fidgeting by touching our faces unnecessarily and giving other people appropriate social distancing until receiving invitation to get closer anyways.

Those three behaviours will hopefully continue throughout our entire lives.

I'm embarassed it took this covid thing to make us all smarten up and behave better/more courteous and with more selfrespect.
I never touch my d1ck at home