"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you approach girls while wearing these face masks?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
From time to time I am in a mall and there are some nice chicks walking around. The problem is that we all need to wear face masks there and it seems to be weird to approach a girl when you see only her eyes.

Any opinions?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
From time to time I am in a mall and there are some nice chicks walking around. The problem is that we all need to wear face masks there and it seems to be weird to approach a girl when you see only her eyes.

Any opinions?
cant even speak with this stupid mask
Malls are probably bad idea for cold approaches right now
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
From time to time I am in a mall and there are some nice chicks walking around. The problem is that we all need to wear face masks there and it seems to be weird to approach a girl when you see only her eyes.

Any opinions?
I haven't been doing cold approaches during the pandemic but I saw a YouTube video of a guy approaching with a mask on. When he is walking towards her, he gets her attention, then he pulls his mask down for a second (so she can see his face), then he pulls his mask up before he gets right by her. I'm thinking that is the best way, since she will be able to see what you actually look like then.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
I haven't been doing cold approaches during the pandemic but I saw a YouTube video of a guy approaching with a mask on. When he is walking towards her, he gets her attention, then he pulls his mask down for a second (so she can see his face), then he pulls his mask up before he gets right by her. I'm thinking that is the best way, since she will be able to see what you actually look like then.
That's a good idea. I think I'll steal that. I'm going to push these cold approaches hard af before I get back to school.

Whenever I approach with the mask on I make sure I project super loud.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
No not really... walking up to someone and starting a conversation in a pandemic is a waste of time. It is impossible to build any kind of positive rapport like this. You end up just talking about Covid... and this is negative. It's impossible to make a positive impression.

Having said that, really the best way to do this... if you want to give it a shot... is to complement her on her mask. Some chicks REALLY spend a lot of time figuring out what kind of mask she wants to wear, and it is a reflection of her personality. Some are pretty interesting. Complement her on her mask, ask her where she got it, that something like that would be a great gift for someone you know. If she made it herself... compliment her on her skill. Then go from there.

Remember the purpose of the initial approach isn't to make something happen... it's to figure out if she is interested. Joke around that it's like dating in the middle ages with women wearing vales and men wearing steel helmets. I've done this a couple of times, but I've also told them let's get together when this is all over... if she likes you she'll give you her number.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I like to go out on the barnyard with a mask on and go “baaa” by the sheep pen when they are all sleeping and confuse the sheep on which fellow sheep woke them up. But no, I would never approach a woman with a mask on.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Well, I guess that anything is possible. I never thought that women would be into guys that wear skinny elastic jeans.
I suppose that approaching women with an apron on your face isn't too far off now.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
I personally wouldn't. Cold approach has low enough success rate as it is, add in a global pandemic and a face mask in the mix and your chances have got even smaller.

Online dating and instagram is what I think people should use now. Even if I was to approach someone in person it would be somewhere like a bar where girls expect to get approached.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
This is so sad. Is anyone really expecting to have any kind of real human interaction any more while people are wearing masks?
Grow some balls. Stop wearing a mask and be a man.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Stop wearing a mask and be a man.
I'm not wearing it on streets.. most ppl who wearing them ain't really "wearing" them, they keep them down.. so like.. "get off me bruh" (shouts the angry young man while the cops push him to the ground for violating the coronavirus taking caution rules)
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
It almost seems like a girl watching a TV and see some guys in Asia wearing masks.. then the girl asks her mother why are these ppl wearing masks.. and then she asks why aren't we wearing masks.. and then everybody wearing masks

Stoopid girl
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
It almost seems like a girl watching a TV and see some guys in Asia wearing masks.. then the girl asks her mother why are these ppl wearing masks.. and then she asks why aren't we wearing masks.. and then everybody wearing masks

Stoopid girl
Who produce smartass girls
Are they good of bad for society
What is their position about sex
And why do I care about them

@Lynx nkaf
@BeExcellent
 
Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Who produce smartass girls
Are they good of bad for society
What is their position about sex
And why do I care about them

@Lynx nkaf
@BeExcellent
Stay calm Jack the Mack.
Everything will be ok.
Everything will work out for the best. This too shall pass.

We were all supposed to be washing our hands regularly and not fidgeting by touching our faces unnecessarily and giving other people appropriate social distancing until receiving invitation to get closer anyways.

Those three behaviours will hopefully continue throughout our entire lives.

I'm embarassed it took this covid thing to make us all smarten up and behave better/more courteous and with more selfrespect.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Stay calm Jack the Mack.
Everything will be ok.
Everything will work out for the best. This too shall pass.

We were all supposed to be washing our hands regularly and not fidgeting by touching our faces unnecessarily and giving other people appropriate social distancing until receiving invitation to get closer anyways.

Those three behaviours will hopefully continue throughout our entire lives.

I'm embarassed it took this covid thing to make us all smarten up and behave better/more courteous and with more selfrespect.
I never touch my d1ck at home
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top