Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do yall ever send the first text after the first date

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
On the other hand, I’ve seen the father-thingy as a concern, because it to me feels like some kind of friend zone. Maybe I’m right. I don’t want to be a trusty teddybear for them, but maybe that’s a good start. The task is to turn it sexual and into dominance, “daddy gonna show you.” I guess I shouldn’t be afraid or feel shameful for that power position.
Your perspective is very different from mine, I always saw it as something natural and normal. A woman desires to be protected and cared for, if they had a bad relationship with their father they look for another male figure to latch onto, I've had the whole daddy daughter thing be both sexual and outside the bedroom.( I used to have a gf that would buy me fathers day gifts). It might seem weird to most people but it's a role i really enjoy, I feel protective and in control.

Some on Twitter post about that a sign of attraction is the “cheering” and copying of the man they adore, so I guess it’s a general trait of women. One should be proud. Maybe we’re wrong in titling it “father figure”, it’s more about simply being a man.
Well if we look at Freudian Psychology it is known as the electra complex, it does have basis in anthropology because most women seem to subconsciously date men that remind them of their own fathers.

I do agree with your last point that it's simply being a man, A man is supposed to protect and care for his family not this "equality" nonsense.

Manystyles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night at 730pm. She was all over me all night, handsy, trying to hold my hand, her gaze. Things changed when i got in my car to drop her off. It's like she was testing me. Grabbed gum from my console without asking, asking to change the music when she was telling me the whole time that she wanted to hear my music and not wearing a seatbelt.

We made out prior, i even backed off when she wanted more. She also talked about cooking me food and watching tv shows with me. When i dropped her off she gave me a kiss on the Cheek. "Do you want to see me again?" She asks. I responded with maybe. She tells me to text her when i get home. I felt pathetic for the kiss on the cheek. I never texted her... I'm wondering if she is going to reach out. Just soo odd how she goes from such high interest to maybe low unless I'm overthinking

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always end the date with "text me when you get back, so I know you got home safe". Most women find it really sweet and it forces them to text first. If they don't it means no interest from them.
Ah, so this is the kind of date where guy and girl agree to meet at a location.

But I also hear times where the guy picks up the girl, then drops her home somewhere, so this conversation isn't possible. I wonder which type of dating is more common?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply not true. I've messaged many women over the years after a date, and usually got a response which lead to another date.

Not texting her will not put her in a state of anxiety, woman have dozens of better looking guys messaging her, she is not going to lose any sleep over your games.
100% agree
Plus, I lead so I text first. I don't play games, if it doesn't work well too bad I move to another one, No big deal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We made out prior, i even backed off when she wanted more. She also talked about cooking me food and watching tv shows with me. When i dropped her off she gave me a kiss on the Cheek. "Do you want to see me again?" She asks. I responded with maybe. She tells me to text her when i get home. I felt pathetic for the kiss on the cheek. I never texted her... I'm wondering if she is going to reach out.
Mistake. She literally asked you to see each other again. You are game playing. Some of you guys read this stuff as theory but don’t know how to apply any of it in the real world.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When all you have to text is:
"the test came back negative"

Then you WIN