Do women want to be led in 2019?

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're saying you have no choice in the matter, then it's a total cop-out.

We all have free will, men.

You want to quit taking s*hit at work and start a business? DO IT.
You want to f*uck a HB9? Ask her out and do it.
Someone picking on you? Punch him in the f*ucking nose.

"Circumstances do not create the man. Man creates his own circumstances."

We are all 100% responsible for where we are in life right now as we become what we think about and act in a manner that's consistent with our belief set. Want to change your life? Then change your (self-limiting) beliefs.
I think you are trying to misunderstand me on purpose. Because on the paragraph above the one you quoted, I clearly said:

"A solution is to put yourself through the fire. This includes no social media for 90 days. Just pure creating from your core. Create the body you've always wanted. Create the perfect health regimen. Create a plan to become wealthy. Create your inner game. Do this for 90 days and see if women aren't polarized by your presence. "

Putting yourself through the fire can also mean stepping up to all areas in life, including work, romance, and developing self defense skills.

So obviously I do not think we are helpless. I even gave a solution to masculine empowerment.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A solution is to put yourself through the fire. This includes no social media for 90 days. Just pure creating from your core. Create the body you've always wanted. Create the perfect health regimen. Create a plan to become wealthy. Create your inner game. Do this for 90 days and see if women aren't polarized by your presence. "
This is good. Well done.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
In a way yes they do want to be led... but they want to be led by a man that they perceive is better than her. And they do not want this in public... in public they want to be perceived as a chick that has it all and who doesn't need anything to complete her 'awesome' life, so you let this happen, by giving her indifference to what she does... and when you are alone with her, she wants you to treat her like a submissive little slvt.

It's like when a guy who they perceive is beneath her in value, looks at her or approaches her she sees this as harassment, or an attack. But she LOVES it when she gets the attention of from men she finds attractive... and she only gets ticked off when you don't do anything. Same with leadership, she wants to be led by the right man: and hates it when the wrong man tries.
True.

As always, women today want to have their cake and eat it too. And most do eat too much cake, but I digress...

The very core of the feminine psyche yearns to find a man who will lead her to where her capabilities cannot take her. No matter how much a feminist she thinks she is, she will respond this way to men who she perceives as more powerful than she. Her sense of her own "power" is built upon the nonsense she reads in magazines, TV shows and movies. It's a house of cards she likes to maintain in her imagination... "I'm a strong, powerful woman!" they cry with such enthusiasm LOL.

Women are compelled to submit to the man they look up to. They cannot do otherwise. They yield and submit to the man who penetrates them... Spirit, Mind, and Body. Look at the sex act itself. Complete submission and surrender as the man penetrates her and injects his very essence into her. This is a physical allegory for the mental and spiritual.

The inner core of women hasn't changed, boys. Both you and they have been fed lies for the past 50 years. Women's "power" is a house of cards, propped up by the relentless stream of media and female-centric education. They have not changed at all in what they respond to. They live in delusion but will always respond to the biological/psychological imperative.

It is a serious mistake to speculate that women have changed at a core level and that they don't respond to leadership. The fact is that male leadership destroys the feminist artifice that they cling to.

Women have changed in the past 50 years because they have become delusional. They have been dining on a steady diet of ego-inflating "girl power" messages. They cannot process reality, as herd-think is their reality. That includes most, but not all, women here on the forum. The only being who can break them out of herd-think is a man who is a leader.

I know that part of the problem is that many of you have no idea under the sun what leadership actually is. You have this simplistic, surface-level speculation about what it is, but since you have had no real role models to train you and whom you can emulate, you are left not knowing anything about leadership.

One if these days I might start a discussion on what true leadership is and why women still respond and submit to it, and always will. Not that I have all the answers, but I can at least start the discussion and mention how and why being a leader has worked for me.
Another truth.

If you've ever been in a tribe (social circle that has hot women), you would know that women love acting like a cute little girl in the presence of the alpha man. It's like you put your finger on her lips and she blushes and feels all warm and fuzzy on the inside. This is her natural reaction when in the presence of a masculine man. She cannot help but to be polarized and look up to the man. She will go out of her way to look as sexy as possible in hopes to seduce him. This is the natural way of things. This is how nature created us. For men to be penetrating and women to want to take in.

Failure to feminize women just means you are not dominant/masculine enough. But the beauty of masculinity is that it is limitless. For example, you can join the marines and increase your masculine presence by 100%. Not saying you have to join the military to develop a more masculine presence.

The problem with today's generation of guys is that there is no trial of tribulation. We as culture have eliminated that. This is why the modern day guy acts too infantile or feminine to polarize women.

A solution is to put yourself through the fire. This includes no social media for 90 days. Just pure creating from your core. Create the body you've always wanted. Create the perfect health regimen. Create a plan to become wealthy. Create your inner game. Do this for 90 days and see if women aren't polarized by your presence.

As men, we are supposed to be chiseled by challenges and adversity. Modern day society has taken that away from us. It has also taught us to avoid our problems through medication and distractions like social media and entertainment. And thus, the modern day man is a shell of his former self.
And yet another truth.

(Just have issue with the word Alpha, dominant personality would be more apt but I get ur meaning there.)

The above 3 posts I quoted sums it all up.

Aside to the others here, leadership role is not just confined to women and it doesn't mean subjugation, rather it means empowerment through you, with the way you think and from the way you act.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside to the others here, leadership role is not just confined to women and it doesn't mean subjugation, rather it means empowerment through you, with the way you think and from the way you act.
I've noticed this dynamic in relationships of my friends. The women seem to get empowerment from being in a relationship with a strong man. This is why it is important to mold women rather than be molded by them.

Getting molded by the woman can lead to but not limited to:

-Lowered self esteem
-Impotence
-Always feeling you have to put on an act to satisfy the woman
-Becoming more needy
-Becoming more superficial
-Caring about what people think
-Being stuck in your head in social situations
-Becoming a tight-a$$
-Becoming a hater who resents guys that are free

Notice I just described the qualities of beta cucks in relationships. We all know them. They represent like 90% of guys in relationships.

This is also an argument for going for younger women because they are more moldable like clay and have less baggage.

If you go for older women then she has to be someone who unplugged from the matrix. Top 1%. No exceptions.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is exactly what these types of women will push your direction once you become interest.

Its a mess and never/seldom worth it. Thats why they are instantly off my dating radar.
I agree, and it's certainly caused me a lot of struggles. If I could find easier, I would. But again, it is helping me grow and become more dominant, and it pushes me to never rely on a single girl and keep multiple plates spinning.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t stress enough that she really has to be sexually attracted to you first and foremost. Someone mentioned it earlier but if you don’t do it for her ‘down there’, she will have no interest in your leadership. It’s rarely the case that being a leader will make her wet for you, if she doesn’t already see you as f**kable. Women rarely pay attention to men they are not initially attracted to.

The sexual attraction is part of the desire to be led. You’re 80% there with that alone. The rest is how you make her feel.

We aren’t that complicated ;)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Basically that right there. Most women don’t want men managing all aspects of their lives like they are incapable children, esp if they are established and managing their own lives well.
Yeah that’s right. Women who have not yet transitioned out of “Im Miss Independent “ mode like my post above discussed want to manage their life until the sh!t hits the fan. Then at that precise moment in time they will both blame a man or men for their problem(s), and, lean on a man or men to fix their sh!t. Women never OWN their problems and tackle them head on, bull horns to bull horns, like men do.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t stress enough that she really has to be sexually attracted to you first and foremost. Someone mentioned it earlier but if you don’t do it for her ‘down there’, she will have no interest in your leadership. It’s rarely the case that being a leader will make her wet for you, if she doesn’t already see you as f**kable. Women rarely pay attention to men they are not initially attracted to.

The sexual attraction is part of the desire to be led. You’re 80% there with that alone. The rest is how you make her feel.

We aren’t that complicated ;)
I think it works backwards. A guy comes across as dominant acting, she feels an attraction pull, and THEN she backwards-rationalizes that he must be attractive for here to feel this way.

This attraction pull can also be created from social proof where people follow the guy's lead. He comes across as high-status and powerful. He has influence over people.

This is why a perceived "ugly" guy can walk into a social setting with hot women and have other women intrigued.

Female to male attraction is backwards rationalization.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it works backwards. A guy comes across as dominant acting, she feels an attraction pull, and THEN she backwards-rationalizes that he must be attractive for here to feel this way.

This attraction pull can also be created from social proof where people follow the guy's lead. He comes across as high-status and powerful. He has influence over people.

This is why a perceived "ugly" guy can walk into a social setting with hot women and have other women intrigued.

It is that way.

Always has and always will.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll share a very recent story. Past 2 weekends I have been hanging with my girlfriend and her friends so it's been me in a group of 5 Women the last 2 weeks. We chill out at an outside midtown bar and I sit back and listen and hear the stories about guys they are seeing or looking to date and let me tell you, it's a complete & total disaster. They ask me about what guys mean when they say this and that and they also showed me some of the text the guys were sending them.... another big disaster. The guys had no fvcking clue what they were saying and all of these Women were talking like lost puppies looking for a Man to dominate them and lead them. They're all pretty sexy and make over 100K. (Finance/Banking)

My girlfriend knows I cut through the bull**** and knew I was about to start saying some straight up sh*t. I asked and told them this.... "I bet you girls are looking for a Man who isn't going to beat around the bush, be dominant over you and lastly give you one hard strong fvck"

Silence for 3 seconds...

Smiles on their faces started to emerge and they admitted to me "YES! I REALLY want that!" my girl looked at me with a smile as if to say "How did you know what they want" I pretty much asked them "Then why haven't you found any guys like that?" They just told me honestly that "Most guys are pussies". I left it at that. Funny enough, they started talking about how they like to *** multiple times etc. lol the conversations got pretty sexual.

This goes back to what I have always thought since I went single in early 2011, Women want to be led and dominated. Some of the hottest chicks I hooked up with over the years all told me this in one way or the other. I have probably come across a handful of Women who feel as though they are so superior and so powerful and independent but at the end of the day, They can't fight their biological makeup and needs. Man > Woman is how life started and how it will always be. This is just my opinion.

Overall, Women want and need to be led.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're saying you have no choice in the matter, then it's a total cop-out.

We all have free will, men.

"Circumstances do not create the man. Man creates his own circumstances."

We are all 100% responsible for where we are in life right now as we become what we think about and act in a manner that's consistent with our dominant belief set.
try telling that to the autistic kid who was born without limbs

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a girl looked like Rosie O’Donnell but was very feminine, sweet, submissive would you date her?

Woman are the same. We have eyes and enjoy f**king men who are physically attractive.

When I say attraction, I mean a guy who she will think about when she touches herself. Woman don’t fantasize about being lead by ugly men, no matter how powerful they are or how much social status they have.

A woman f**king a man, and a woman wanting to f**k a man, are two very very different things. The latter is much easier to lead. The former is using the guy. Women use ugly men who have power and status all the time. Who is really leading who in that scenario?

I really don’t think men should underestimate how being physically attractive to her will make things easier for him.

Women date hot broke guys with no social status all the time.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman f**king a man, and a woman wanting to f**k a man, are two very very different things. The latter is much easier to lead. The former is using the guy. Women use ugly men who have power and status all the time. Who is really leading who in that scenario?

I really don’t think men should underestimate how being physically attractive to her will make things easier for him.

This is the problem with the money argument. Men saying, Women want a Man that has a fat wallet however i have found that to be true and untrue depending on what she's trying to get.

Using him for c0ck or for financial reasons. When I was at a point of being very broke in early 2012, I was getting the most pvssy because my physique and face did it for me.

However Men who don't have the best looks can also dominate with arousing sexual talk. Many Women get soaking wet just by listening to a Man talk dirty to them causing her mind to visualize what he's saying. This is why erotica novels and sex stories are loved by so many Women. They love to visualize how they'd be getting fvcked and if a guy knows how to talk that talk, he will still do VERY well even if he's not up there with his looks. A Man that has both the looks and verbal smoothness that can get the panties soaked can pretty much swim in pvssy.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl looked like Rosie O’Donnell but was very feminine, sweet, submissive would you date her?

Woman are the same. We have eyes and enjoy f**king men who are physically attractive.

When I say attraction, I mean a guy who she will think about when she touches herself. Woman don’t fantasize about being lead by ugly men, no matter how powerful they are or how much social status they have.

Explain Mike Jagger's legendary appeal to women when we all know he's ugly as fvck.

You're spinning again AJ.

You'd rather have men look pretty then manly so that they submit to women by being feminized.

Mike Jagger is just so manly to plenty of women that they can't help but be attracted to him.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with the money argument. Men saying, Women want a Man that has a fat wallet however i have found that to be true and untrue depending on what she's trying to get.

Using him for c0ck or for financial reasons. When I was at a point of being very broke in early 2012, I was getting the most pvssy because my physique and face did it for me.

However Men who don't have the best looks can also dominate with arousing sexual talk. Many Women get soaking wet just by listening to a Man talk dirty to them causing her mind to visualize what he's saying. This is why erotica novels and sex stories are loved by so many Women. They love to visualize how they'd be getting fvcked and if a guy knows how to talk that talk, he will still do VERY well even if he's not up there with his looks. A Man that has both the looks and verbal smoothness that can get the panties soaked can pretty much swim in pvssy.
Yeah. When I say attractive I don’t mean he has to be a Greek god. But this belief that women want to f**k men as long as he has power now matter if he is ugly is delusional, and maybe a coping mechanism for some men I don’t know.

To be clear, I am pointing out the difference between f**king and wanting to f**k. I’ll be honest that some men won’t know the difference because women are good at faking attraction when they want your money and other resources.

I never said women are angels, some are very very good at tapping into the male ego by using their charms. I mean for most of our existence on earth, it’s the only card women had to play with, so it’s well f**king honed.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Your description of attraction is on the superficial level.

No matter how good looking a guy is, he still has to offer value, be non-needy, and internally dominant....otherwise the woman has low standards or disrespecting herself by going for a good looking loser. This says more about the woman than the guy.

At the same time, he can be an ugly and still offer value, be non-needy, and internally dominant and some women can be attracted to him. People will be drawn to him. He empowers people. He is a natural leader. He has innate qualities that makes him influential.

Just because a guy is ugly, it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. The beauty of female to male attraction is that women are MUCH MORE forgiving when it comes to looks then men are.

Men are almost completely superficial. You need to be hot....and tolerable(meaning feminine). NO EXCEPTIONS.....unless we are desperate and have no other options.

Last edited:

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your description of attraction is on the superficial level.

No matter how good looking a guy is, he still has to offer value, be non-needy, and internally dominant....otherwise the woman has low standards or disrespecting herself by going for a good looking loser. This says more about the woman than the guy.

At the same time, he can be an ugly and still offer value, be non-needy, and internally dominant and some women can be attracted to him. People will be drawn to him. He empowers people. He is a natural leader. He has innate qualities that makes him influential.

Just because a guy is ugly, it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. The beauty of female to male attraction is that women are MUCH MORE forgiving when it comes to looks then men are.

Men are almost completely superficial. You need to be hot....and tolerable(meaning feminine). NO EXCEPTIONS.....unless we are desperate and have no other options.
I’m going to be frank with you, because what I like about this site is people don’t sugar coat stuff. (and this isn’t directed at you personally, just a response to your post).

That’s the kind of sh*t ugly guys say. It’s like the fat girl who thinks, “well, what he really wants is to be treated good.” We all know the fat girl isn’t going to sell herself to a hot fit guy based on that right?

Yes, women are more forgiving with looks, up to a point. When he passes that point, he better be throwing money her way. And that fat girl better have excellent sucking skills and be ok with never being seen in public with him.

It’s not right, but that’s how it is.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to be frank with you, because what I like about this site is people don’t sugar coat stuff. (and this isn’t directed at you personally, just a response to your post).

That’s the kind of sh*t ugly guys say. It’s like the fat girl who thinks, “well, what he really wants is to be treated good.” We all know the fat girl isn’t going to sell herself to a hot fit guy based on that right?

Yes, women are more forgiving with looks, up to a point. When he passes that point, he better be throwing money her way. And that fat girl better have excellent sucking skills and be ok with never being seen in public with him.

It’s not right, but that’s how it is.
Lol. Ok say let's go back a million years when men had to defend the tribe against sabretooth tigers and other nomadic men. Who do you think were the most attractive men then? Masculine and dominant men. Men with high testosterone. Not pretty boys.

And who do you think were the most desirable women? Young, fertile, healthy, with hips, booty, and t!ts.

By design, women go for survival qualities. And men go for signs of fertility. This is evolution.

Men and women are not the same. We don't have the same brains. We don't offer the same qualities. We don't use the same tools to survive. Men use their dominance and women use their feminine charms to seduce these dominant men.

So you think our programming has changed somehow because society has changed?

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain Mike Jagger's legendary appeal to women when we all know he's ugly as fvck.

You're spinning again AJ.

You'd rather have men look pretty then manly so that they submit to women by being feminized.

Mike Jagger is just so manly to plenty of women that they can't help but be attracted to him.
It's a great argument, but by calling him "Mike Jagger" you knocked him down from rock star to forklift driver.