“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do Some Girls Act Shy?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
When they like you, do sometimes girls act shy?

For instance, there's several girls who I will be flirting with one day and they are always laughing and liking it. But then the next day they are sort of shy around me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
it depends on the girl, but girls generally are very passive; u gotta make the moves or even if she loves you and can't stop thinking of you nothings gonna happen

fortunately if you don't like getting striked down there are pretty reliable ways to test if she likes you or not - more info in the Bible.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
are these girls freshman-sophomore age? my experience has been that girls of that age are more shy, but girls seem to be shy a lot...
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
In answer to the thread title, no, all girls are at some point shy.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Agreed with JSH.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Easy way to answer this is to reverse roles.

Say you were at school one day, and some girl you know was all about you - I mean she's looking at you with THOSE eyes, touching you, talking to you - basically you're both having a great time, and she's looking really interested.

So you go home that night and think about it, and what it meant, etc. etc...and then there's no way in hell you come back to school the next day and act exactly the same, because things aren't the same, they're progressing, you know?

That's how it probably feels to them. It's not a bad thing, in fact it shows they're thinking about you. Not bad.

But also, just like everyone in the world, women have moods, some days people are happy, some days they aren't.

Also, gotta watch out for when they're on their periods. Sometimes that's pretty nasty mood swings - handle with extreme caution (let's just say I'm speaking from experience ;))
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by Luscious
Easy way to answer this is to reverse roles.

Say you were at school one day, and some girl you know was all about you - I mean she's looking at you with THOSE eyes, touching you, talking to you - basically you're both having a great time, and she's looking really interested.

So you go home that night and think about it, and what it meant, etc. etc...and then there's no way in hell you come back to school the next day and act exactly the same, because things aren't the same, they're progressing, you know?

That's how it probably feels to them. It's not a bad thing, in fact it shows they're thinking about you. Not bad.

But also, just like everyone in the world, women have moods, some days people are happy, some days they aren't.

Also, gotta watch out for when they're on their periods. Sometimes that's pretty nasty mood swings - handle with extreme caution (let's just say I'm speaking from experience ;))
LOL.

Good advice, bro. Thanks!

:)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Luscious
Easy way to answer this is to reverse roles.

Say you were at school one day, and some girl you know was all about you - I mean she's looking at you with THOSE eyes, touching you, talking to you - basically you're both having a great time, and she's looking really interested.

So you go home that night and think about it, and what it meant, etc. etc...and then there's no way in hell you come back to school the next day and act exactly the same, because things aren't the same, they're progressing, you know?

That's how it probably feels to them. It's not a bad thing, in fact it shows they're thinking about you. Not bad.

But also, just like everyone in the world, women have moods, some days people are happy, some days they aren't.

Also, gotta watch out for when they're on their periods. Sometimes that's pretty nasty mood swings - handle with extreme caution (let's just say I'm speaking from experience ;))
Wow! That made so much sense. Nice reply!
 
Top