TheGambino
Master Don Juan
YES, the game made me. !
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You should make a thread with all the crazy pua advice you tried. This stuff is comedy gold. A similar one that I found hilarious was to game the ugliest girl in set and ignore the hot ones. This will cause the hotties to become intrigued with you. Women aren't stupid. Everybody knows what you're up to especially if you're out of the ugly girls league.The most cringeworthy PUA advice was to copy the mannerisms of “naturals” ie Chads/Chadlites. Steal their personality and body language and try to get the same results lol.
Or the theories about approaching mixed sets and befriending other guys. Guys aren’t stupid. They know you want the girls in their group. These guys aren’t your friends and won’t take too kindly to you infiltrating their group. Deal with other guys in the bar/club as little as possible.
Notwithstanding, I certainly respect any guy that goes out into the field and tries. I’m not anti-game per se, but some of the older theories and beliefs surrounding game are just laughable.
Haha. It would be a very long thread.You should make a thread with all the crazy pua advice you tried. This stuff is comedy gold. A similar one that I found hilarious was to game the ugliest girl in set and ignore the hot ones. This will cause the hotties to become intrigued with you. Women aren't stupid. Everybody knows what you're up to especially if you're out of the ugly girls league.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I read some of patterns, but it was nothing I ever wanted to try.The wall trick does sound pretty clever. Did the AMOG pull her instead?
I didn’t wait around to find out.
I remember Ross Jeffries having the cringiest advice of them all. I remember there was a sub-forum here years ago dedicated to his material "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" I believe it was called: NLP, boyfriend destroyer patterns, and other crazy advice.
What happened to the lair? Did you decide to quit?So I quickly decided to just craft my own openers rather use standard PUA guru openers. Your delivery will always be better if it’s YOUR line, not somebody else’s.
In comes Mike32ct with his Infamous Strawberry Daquiri Opener*
Mike: Hey girls, quick question. Is it bad form for a guy to order a strawberry daquiri?
Girls: No why?
Mike: I mean I like fruity drinks, but I don’t need some guy at the end of the bar sending me another one.
Girls: haha
*This worked surprisingly well circa 2004 when people had a sense of humor (and I had more hair) lol. It always got a laugh and even led to one solid pull.
This was way back in 2005. I was only part of it for about a year then. The other guys were too clique-y.What happened to the lair? Did you decide to quit?
STEM and IT guys are too intellectual for the majority of women. Couple this with having no style or edge: wearing khakis, button down plaid, bad haircuts, and the giant virgin headphones that cover their ears.The funny term is STEMcel lol.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.