Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do people still believe in 'game'?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most cringeworthy PUA advice was to copy the mannerisms of “naturals” ie Chads/Chadlites. Steal their personality and body language and try to get the same results lol.

Or the theories about approaching mixed sets and befriending other guys. Guys aren’t stupid. They know you want the girls in their group. These guys aren’t your friends and won’t take too kindly to you infiltrating their group. Deal with other guys in the bar/club as little as possible.

Notwithstanding, I certainly respect any guy that goes out into the field and tries. I’m not anti-game per se, but some of the older theories and beliefs surrounding game are just laughable.
You should make a thread with all the crazy pua advice you tried. This stuff is comedy gold. A similar one that I found hilarious was to game the ugliest girl in set and ignore the hot ones. This will cause the hotties to become intrigued with you. Women aren't stupid. Everybody knows what you're up to especially if you're out of the ugly girls league.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You should make a thread with all the crazy pua advice you tried. This stuff is comedy gold. A similar one that I found hilarious was to game the ugliest girl in set and ignore the hot ones. This will cause the hotties to become intrigued with you. Women aren't stupid. Everybody knows what you're up to especially if you're out of the ugly girls league.
Haha. It would be a very long thread.

As far as approaching the least attractive girl and ignoring the rest, there are several problems with that...

1. The women in the group (including the ugly chick) will notice your lack of interest/enthusiasm as you approach the ugly chick. Nothing good can come from that.

2. The women will assume you are picking the “low hanging fruit” because that’s the level that you’re at. Game over with the better looking chicks in the group lol.

3. The ugly chick might actually be the most difficult one to “open” and the least friendly. Sometimes hot women are more chill because they have nothing to prove.

There was also this PUA theory tossed around years ago that you should approach the hottest chick in the bar/club FIRST (and then work your way down if you get rejected). The theory was to establish yourself as the “top guy” right off the bat lol.

I’ll admit, I never tried that one lol.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was another piece of advice where, if you are talking to a girl (or group of girls) near a wall (in the bar/club), you should slowly reposition yourself during the conversation so that your back is against the wall.

Even though you initially approached the girls, by repositioning yourself (back to the wall), it will appear to observers that the girl(s) approached and are gaming YOU.

I give points on this for cleverness. But don’t use this for lone wolves. I had this fail when talking to ONE chick. With my back to wall, she was left exposed and some creepy AMOG phuck started grinding her from behind.

It’s much better to have HER back* against the wall (as a protective measure)**.

*And if you really hit it off, a makeout against a wall is hot.

**Your azz is left exposed, but if a random AMOG starts grinding you, you might be in the wrong club lol.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall trick does sound pretty clever. Did the AMOG pull her instead?

I remember Ross Jeffries having the cringiest advice of them all. I remember there was a sub-forum here years ago dedicated to his material "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" I believe it was called: NLP, boyfriend destroyer patterns, and other crazy advice.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall trick does sound pretty clever. Did the AMOG pull her instead?

I didn’t wait around to find out.

I remember Ross Jeffries having the cringiest advice of them all. I remember there was a sub-forum here years ago dedicated to his material "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" I believe it was called: NLP, boyfriend destroyer patterns, and other crazy advice.
I read some of patterns, but it was nothing I ever wanted to try.

For general PUA, the big thing was “openers.” I was a member of a lair, and the guys would either use PUA guru openers or come up with their own on the fly.

I saw the biggest, most jacked alpha dude use Style’s “Dental Floss Opener*”

Cringe-y doesn’t even do it justice lol. I wanted to hide in the corner and cover MY face out of embarrassment FOR him lol.

*Asking random chicks if they floss before or after brushing.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I quickly decided to just craft my own openers rather use standard PUA guru openers. Your delivery will always be better if it’s YOUR line, not somebody else’s.

In comes Mike32ct with his Infamous Strawberry Daquiri Opener*

Mike: Hey girls, quick question. Is it bad form for a guy to order a strawberry daquiri?

Girls: No why?

Mike: I mean I like fruity drinks, but I don’t need some guy at the end of the bar sending me another one.

Girls: haha

*This worked surprisingly well circa 2004 when people had a sense of humor (and I had more hair) lol. It always got a laugh and even led to one solid pull.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I quickly decided to just craft my own openers rather use standard PUA guru openers. Your delivery will always be better if it’s YOUR line, not somebody else’s.

In comes Mike32ct with his Infamous Strawberry Daquiri Opener*

Mike: Hey girls, quick question. Is it bad form for a guy to order a strawberry daquiri?

Girls: No why?

Mike: I mean I like fruity drinks, but I don’t need some guy at the end of the bar sending me another one.

Girls: haha

*This worked surprisingly well circa 2004 when people had a sense of humor (and I had more hair) lol. It always got a laugh and even led to one solid pull.
What happened to the lair? Did you decide to quit?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny term is STEMcel lol.
STEM and IT guys are too intellectual for the majority of women. Couple this with having no style or edge: wearing khakis, button down plaid, bad haircuts, and the giant virgin headphones that cover their ears.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game was always a myth. Status is more important. Game was invented by guys who needed to earn a living because they had no other talent.