Do people still believe in 'game'?

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
"Game" is a wishful thinking cult religion for incels that were never destined to be the slaying Chad they always dreamt of being.

Selling Game is great for parting fools with their money. Then again a fool isn't meant to keep his money

Epicwinguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My understanding of game at this point is:
Go out and be social
If you happen to meet a girl you think is hot chat her up
Present yourself as a fun high value guy
Make your intentions known (not in a creepy way)
Escalate, see if you can pull or at least get her number
If she's not interested no big deal move on to the next

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think that is the part where everything falls apart. If you are not attractive to her...then it's creepy.
Agreed. I guess the risk of being seen as creepy has to be managed by limiting and spacing out the approaches (to stay more under the radar).

If the guy isn’t good looking, he can’t do lots of approaches aggressively in rapid PUA fashion.

He’s has to resort to “guerrilla warfare” of sorts. Approach and then back off/disappear and then maybe try again later with another female.

He can’t risk getting ostracized at his favorite venue or social circle. So talk to one female. If she rejects him, fine. Then take a break and maybe talk to another next time.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is everything. You need to be at least a 5/10 to bang a hot girl but game is still everything

Epicwinguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is the part where everything falls apart. If you are not attractive to her...then it's creepy.
And whats the worse thing that can happen if she does think you are creepy? Its a numbers game after all.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad IS "game". anything else is cope. / thread
We much as I ****ing hate that term and find it hilarious it’s true. You can be self developed all you want but when that frat boy or foot ball star comes in belligerent drunk and out of his mind all your readings will go out the window as he swoops in and takes your girl

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
We much as I ****ing hate that term and find it hilarious it’s true. You can be self developed all you want but when that frat boy or foot ball star comes in belligerent drunk and out of his mind all your readings will go out the window as he swoops in and takes your girl
"Game" brainwashes it's followers to copeville by having them believe that somehow its harnessed "power" will magically put them in the position of having any and every woman they desire be receptive (if ever) to even give an iota of a care about their fairy dust spells.

That is what "game" is sold to $uckers who want to believe they can just "be chad" if they pray to game and practice their religion enough instead of actually being Chad himself.

And when they fail over and over again because they aren't and will never be the chad that the vast majority of women want? The faithful get told they just "aren't doing game right" to ensure the same fools keep parting with their money.

Epicwinguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So will careermaxxing and fitnessmaxxing only ever impress ugly dirty old 45 year old women later in life? (Obviously in addition to improving these other aspects of your life.)

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Why aren't PUAs and game believers sold as heart throb posters to women? Is the market for those items drier than mars?

I mean since many puas / gamers get touted by other MEN as some sort of demigod, poon slaying legends, shouldn't posters of them be lining women of the world's bedrooms to wet dream about instead of the 8 pack sporting fitness model chads, hunky actors, and pro sport figures?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" brainwashes it's followers to copeville by having them believe that somehow its harnessed "power" will magically put them in the position of having any and every woman they desire be receptive (if ever) to even give an iota of a care about their fairy dust spells.

That is what "game" is sold to $uckers who want to believe they can just "be chad" if they pray to game and practice their religion enough instead of actually being Chad himself.

And when they fail over and over again because they aren't and will never be the chad that the vast majority of women want? The faithful get told they just "aren't doing game right" to ensure the same fools keep parting with their money.
I agree with you 100%. Be that guy instead of trying to emulate him. However most people dont think they can be "that" guy. You can but it takes YEARS OF HARD EFFORT which most people won't do. Some people are blessed and have the genetics and great upbringing but if you don't then you have to do years of effort do undo the damage. So start now and move up.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. Be that guy instead of trying to emulate him. However most people dont think they can be "that" guy. You can but it takes YEARS OF HARD EFFORT which most people won't do. Some people are blessed and have the genetics and great upbringing but if you don't then you have to do years of effort do undo the damage. So start now and move up.
See, the wishful thinking, coping mechanism of "game" easily allows the socially clueless and delusional to believe they can just walk up to any and every woman they want and they will either be seen immediately as the specific type of man she wants, or she'll stick around to be cast in a spell during his "game" hocus pocus act that will cause her to disregard her preference of Chad. IE: Tall, full head of hair, built, blue eyes, (or whatever features she prefers) and she'll be helplessly enslaved to the game practitioner as he himself is to "game".

Unfortunately, Reality is the "inconvenient truth" that is one giant "conspiracy" against the male fan-fiction that is "game.

More proof game is a pant load of azz drippings is being told part of "gaming" is "Mass approaching" which is nothing more than playing the numbers of: "which woman or women will find me physically attractive" in spite of my "game"...while at the same time I delude myself that these women couldn't POSSIBLY find me attractive any other way than cuz "game" and it's only becauseo of "game" that I got anywhere with her.

Game = invisible magic beans aka CRAP

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The most cringeworthy PUA advice was to copy the mannerisms of “naturals” ie Chads/Chadlites. Steal their personality and body language and try to get the same results lol.

Or the theories about approaching mixed sets and befriending other guys. Guys aren’t stupid. They know you want the girls in their group. These guys aren’t your friends and won’t take too kindly to you infiltrating their group. Deal with other guys in the bar/club as little as possible.

Notwithstanding, I certainly respect any guy that goes out into the field and tries. I’m not anti-game per se, but some of the older theories and beliefs surrounding game are just laughable.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think game has gone it’s on the way. Everybody does things the way that works best for them. About the only baseline we can agree on is that floods of attention, excessive gifts, traditional nice guy Stuff does not work. What works for you may not work for me, or vice versa. That is why we share our ideas here and then try ideas from others to see what works.

To me success in game is being fulfilled sexually and socially with as much or as little Female companionship as I want, but without the cost of my assets, reputation, mental health, etc. Right now I am doing that with a girlfriend. But I know that if we break up I will have no trouble going back out to the open market and reeling in the female companionship that I want. Maybe it will be another girlfriend. Or maybe just spinning plates. My style isn’t an exact alignment with traditional pick up artist tactics, but I know that it works for me Consistently. Consistency is key.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
I've always thought of game as tactics, or training wheels, to help men mimic and gradually assimilate basic core masculinity that was never learned because of our feminized cultural upbringing.

Once the tactics are seen to work, a man can discard the formulaic stuff and hold onto the core attitude that the tactic tries to coax out of men.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Sound like Incel talking here ;)
Only a "Game"cel would be deluded enough to believe otherwise.

Let us know when women stop drooling over pro athletes, hunky actors, male models, gym Gods and decide to replace their posters above their beds with pictures of RSD game goofies and the like.

Keep COPE alive.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a "Game"cel would be deluded enough to believe otherwise.

Let us know when women stop drooling over pro athletes, hunky actors, male models, gym Gods and decide to replace their posters above their beds with pictures of RSD game goofies and the like.

Keep COPE alive.
It is not Cope , it is improvement. every thing matter , look does matter , but being strong , social, rich , personality wise storng all does matter , you incels insist that only look does matter which is not correct even biologically , women find strong men sexy. so if you cant be handsome and want women to lust after you be strong.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad to see guys disregarding something that could potentially drastically improve their lives because they're afraid of 'effort' or 'rejection.'

Game is really fvcking simple: Believing you have value independent of the approval of women, and presenting yourself accordingly.

The belief will result in the right behaviors. Or the behaviors will result in the right belief. But if you aren't willing to do either? Good luck lol. Would the 5'5 30 y/o leave with the hottest girl in the club? Probably not. But he could get better than what he would've gotten otherwise.