Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I call her out on this?

Ultracorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Long story short saw my ex Sunday after 6 months of not seeing her, but talking to her sometimes. It went well, decent conversation and some kissing at the end. Still threw some red flags up that she's still like her old self, in a bad way....She still drinks too much.

Anyway I have been just seeing how it goes not expecting too much.

So, yesterday I see she posts on facebook that she woke up crying because someone is playing her for a fool. Logic tells me shes after some guy that she is also pursuing. She did this while we were dating before and didn;t tell me until afterwards.

So here are my possible ideas.

Call her out, tell her I'm not cool with her going after other dudes and trying to see me as well. She promised "no secrets".

Don't talk to her anymore, vanish into the darkness.

She trys to say all the right things, but I don't trust her that much.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to get a single reply here from anyone that will recommend communicating with her. And they're right. Why in the world would you want to have any more drama with this woman? You said yourself that she is bad news and probably will never change.

Closure with someone like this has to come from inside yourself. Don't expect her to say some magic words and make everything better. It's just not gonna happen.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do nothing. She is an ex. She owes you nothing.

You should do the following.
a). Get busy doing other things including, but not limited to hanging with other chicks
b). Stop checking her page

Ultracorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know she doesn't owe me anything and shes free to do whatever, we not together.

If I was my best guy friend I would tell me self stay far away.

I'm sure shes gonna text me sometime today I'm just gonna have to ignore it I think.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultracorp said:
Yeah I know she doesn't owe me anything and shes free to do whatever, we not together.

If I was my best guy friend I would tell me self stay far away.

I'm sure shes gonna text me sometime today I'm just gonna have to ignore it I think.
That's an awesome attitude, man. You're too good of a person to put up with this drama... And you're too good of a person to be some gal's "Plan B."

Good luck and stick to your guns.