"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJs Unite! Once a week that is ;)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Well, everytime I log in I'm spammed with sosuave people talking to me about their problems. Not that I mind helping out but I've got an idea.

I am organising a Don Juan chat, on the already set up Don Juan chat server on IRC once a week for 2 hours where I, and all other experienced members of the comunity will help people one by one. Afterwards, we can all engage in rampant conversation over certain techniques that need revising and whatnot.

Currently I'm thinking Tuesday 6-8 eastern or sunday same times.

What is best for you guys?

#DonJuan on polaris.starchat.net on IRC. Post if you need help setting up.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
how about 8-10.E.? sounds good for me
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Whatever is best. I'm currently on there with Jiza, HotIce and Wonder. I say just log on when you can and this organised chat will just be a sort of official attempt at getting quick help for problems.
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
How can you change servers. Mine just randomly picks one.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Are you using mIRC? Trillian...?
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Tuesdays would be bad for me. Then again you asked for expirenced DJ's :p How about Thursdays 8-9pm est?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Weekends seem to be the major trend. I'll be on whenever I'm at my pc for some chatting (as should we all!) but we'll have THE SESSION saturdays and sundays. Times are yet to be determined.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It seems a rather large number of people live in Europe! So, these sessions will henceforth be on the weekends. Satruday noon to 2 Eastern and same time sunday.

Whenever you're at your pc, please log on to the channel! You can get advice/help far quicker in chat than on forums!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I'm european.....maybe we should organise something.....
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
DJ CLUB UNITE! *holds out fist* LOL....sorry:(
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jiza101
whens the time we are doing it??
im in australia melbourne whens it our time ;o
google : world clock. or double click the clock on your start menu and change the time zone.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hey, a ton of you are on, get in the god damn chat!

Don't forget we are meeting sunday!
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
sounds like a plan.
I'm in need of help getting a working source for IRC Chats. lol sorry, I ahvne't worked that **** in years.

What tiem we meeting Lik?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I'm sorry guys, I couldn't make it. Tuesday from 3pm eastern until 9pm eastern I'll be in that chat room. I'll be on all weekend as well and hope to have this session sunday at noon eastern.
 
Top