Just say that you're comfortable enough by yourself. You don't need friends to hold your hand.Originally posted by afc_007
How do you counter the "so what are you doing out by yourself?" questions?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Just say that you're comfortable enough by yourself. You don't need friends to hold your hand.Originally posted by afc_007
How do you counter the "so what are you doing out by yourself?" questions?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
OKay how is it unattractive if I don't have any guy friends? I have aquaintances but I wouldn't call them friends.Originally posted by billybob
I disagree. Being independent and not having guy friends are two separate, and totally different things. One is attractive, one is not. I shouldn't have to tell you which is which.
I never said it was cool to not have guy friends, I just don't see why it would be a problem.Originally posted by NoBull
Fatality,
Just admit you have problems creating strong friendships with guys instead of coming up with reasons that it's cool not to have guy friends.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.