"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

DJ with no guy friends?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by afc_007
How do you counter the "so what are you doing out by yourself?" questions?
Just say that you're comfortable enough by yourself. You don't need friends to hold your hand.:D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: heeeeells yes

Originally posted by billybob
I disagree. Being independent and not having guy friends are two separate, and totally different things. One is attractive, one is not. I shouldn't have to tell you which is which.
OKay how is it unattractive if I don't have any guy friends? I have aquaintances but I wouldn't call them friends.
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Fatality,
Just admit you have problems creating strong friendships with guys instead of coming up with reasons that it's cool not to have guy friends.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by NoBull
Fatality,
Just admit you have problems creating strong friendships with guys instead of coming up with reasons that it's cool not to have guy friends.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D
I never said it was cool to not have guy friends, I just don't see why it would be a problem.

I don't think i have a problem at all. If I had a problem I would really want to have many guy friends but I really don't care about having guy friends. When i was with my guy friends in high school it alwyas turned into a competition but then I realized that I was better off by myself. I'm just a loner and I don't need a guy friend to hold my hand when I go out.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Guy friends is a must

You gotta have guy friends, simply beacuse they're cool to hang out with and you can be more yourself. Im usually the ring leader in a group of guy friends. We make fun of girls sometimes and its fun. You get more social proof to the girls the more guy friends you have. If you hang around too many girls, you might be percieved as some type of pretty boy. Yall can swap stories about failed missions with girls and laugh. Play sports. Etc. I hang out with groups of women too but its like I can't be as raw as I wanna without offending. LOL
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

kickman72

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Age
45
it all depends on the people u hang with. for example, i currently have a friend that i'm hanging out with less and less. I'm doing this because people take advantage of him and he tries to act like a badass. i was at his house once and his girlfriend was talking sh*t about him in front of his face. personally i would rather go out alone than with someone who is everyones door mat. after all the people u hang out with influence you.

i would suggest trying to find people who have the same passions as u do. untill u find people like that its cool to be a loner. the point is that you need to be secure with yourself if u have friends or not. than if u want friends u wont seem desperate and the type of people u want to hang out with will respect u more.

if u won't even consider having male friends thats ok too. it helps to have male friends and its not essential.
 
Top