Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ/Wingman database (djdb) is up!

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the rating system doesn't seem to work properly. If I choose CA and i click on the "1" radio button and "greater than" , it *should* list everyone in CA. However, it only lists people that rate a 1. And if I click radio button #2, greater than, it'll only list the people rating 2. So on so forth. Otherwise, it's a GREAT system! Which Open Source project did you use as the framework for this?

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there any way to change your listed location?

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
the rating system doesn't seem to work properly. If I choose CA and i click on the "1" radio button and "greater than" , it *should* list everyone in CA. However, it only lists people that rate a 1. And if I click radio button #2, greater than, it'll only list the people rating 2. So on so forth. Otherwise, it's a GREAT system! Which Open Source project did you use as the framework for this?

No opensource framework used. I threw the DJDB together in a couple hours in between real projects. I'll take care of that rating/search problem ASAP

UPDATE: As of 4:50pm PST, the search problem is fixed.

Last edited:

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaliMike
No opensource framework used. I threw the DJDB together in a couple hours in between real projects. I'll take care of that rating/search problem ASAP

UPDATE: As of 4:50pm PST, the search problem is fixed.
You are DA MAN. We definitely need to get together, bro!

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
People from London - sign up !!!

BUMB BUMB BUMB

This is a database of DJ's which u can search to meet people in your area - very useful but not very full so people check it out - its free and easy - use a valid email address

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Wingman Forum.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaliMike
Sorry for the downtime folks...

The DJDB is not on pimp.cc anymore.

It has moved here: SoSuave Don Juan Database

All of the data has been ported over, so if you had on account on the pimp.cc DJDB, it's already up and running at the new location.

Enjoy.
Damn I think thats the longest time in between 2 posts it was almost 2 years wow :eek:

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some kind of error happens when i try to sign up. I filled in all the boxes, what's the deal?

-Damian