"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DJ=male 'attention wh0re'?

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Is a woman that we label to be an 'attention wh0re' not just the female equivalent of a DJ?

What universal characteristics does an 'attention wh0re' usually have;
1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature
4 thrives on the attention of guys
5 skilled at manipulating guys for her own benefit

Now reverse this, does that not describe a DJ?

Yet how many times have you warned or have been warned to avoid a woman like this? What would it be like if all the women out there avoided any guy that possessed these same qualities?

I for one, do not look down on any woman that many would describe as an attention wh0re, because the only thing she is guilty of is being the female version of me, she just requires an enhanced set of skills to deal with her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Well then I'll just stop being a player.

Why don't you piss off if you can't write anything relevant .
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Originally posted by crotchrocket
Is a woman that we label to be an 'attention wh0re' not just the female equivalent of a DJ?

What universal characteristics does an 'attention wh0re' usually have;
1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature
4 thrives on the attention of guys
5 skilled at manipulating guys for her own benefit

Now reverse this, does that not describe a DJ?

Yet how many times have you warned or have been warned to avoid a woman like this? What would it be like if all the women out there avoided any guy that possessed these same qualities?

I for one, do not look down on any woman that many would describe as an attention wh0re, because the only thing she is guilty of is being the female version of me, she just requires an enhanced set of skills to deal with her.
1) We can't help it that we're so sexy
2) Friends are friends, it doesn't matter to DJ's whether they are male or female
3) Yea, so? Who wants to be boring and serious all the time?
4) Sorry, DJ's don't thrive off the attention of girls. We are focused with our own lives, therefore we have better things to do than worry about if "Jenny saw how I was dressed today".
5) Manipulation isn't needed. Again, you're really can't seem to grasp the true point of being a DJ. It's about enjoying your life to the fullest, going after what you want and having the confidence to achieve anything you desire. Manipulation and attention whoring is petty and beneath a DJ. If bystanders take notice, good for them, but it won't make a lick of difference in how a DJ would act.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Everybody on here is in denial, it's the same thing, the funny thing is it sounds like it's something to be ashamed of, but it's not, quite the opposite actually you should be proud of it.

What I am saying in all this, is everybody needs to stop bashing women for doing the same things we do. How many times have you read on here, "she's an attention wh0re, so don't bother, you should NEXT her"? Why, because she's not the female version of AFC? She's too much of a challenge? Since when does an alpha male back down from a challenge?

Did I hurt your feelings there guys, aw I'm so sorry, go ahead and flame me again if it makes the hurt go away.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
attention *****s try to get attention, they thrive off attention, so when we tease and ignore women, when we let them chase by steping back and ignoring them, how are we being attention *****s
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by crotchrocket
Is a woman that we label to be an 'attention wh0re' not just the female equivalent of a DJ?

What universal characteristics does an 'attention wh0re' usually have;
1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature
4 thrives on the attention of guys
5 skilled at manipulating guys for her own benefit

Now reverse this, does that not describe a DJ?

Yet how many times have you warned or have been warned to avoid a woman like this? What would it be like if all the women out there avoided any guy that possessed these same qualities?

I for one, do not look down on any woman that many would describe as an attention wh0re, because the only thing she is guilty of is being the female version of me, she just requires an enhanced set of skills to deal with her.
1. I don't mean to be rude...but who the hell cares!!!

2. A man can't be a ***** cause that is a feminine term. It's like calling a man a bytch. Who would call an apple a orange?

3. This is one of the problems with todays men. You poor cats have been sold down the river. Women have got you feeling like you should be a certain way. They have gotten you guys to accept certain labels (which should have NO power over you) and feeling bad about being called a certain label.

4. I revel or used to in being a player. Hell I still am one. I just met a girl last night kissed her with a few minutes of meeting her...turned down a 3 some opportunity with her and her girlfriend...and took her home and had sex with her 3 times...and woulda done it a 4th if my time this morning wasn't short...So calling me a attention ***** has no power over me...I just hate seeing young men buy into those false labels!!!
 
Top