DJ=male 'attention wh0re'?

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a woman that we label to be an 'attention wh0re' not just the female equivalent of a DJ?

What universal characteristics does an 'attention wh0re' usually have;
1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature
4 thrives on the attention of guys
5 skilled at manipulating guys for her own benefit

Now reverse this, does that not describe a DJ?

Yet how many times have you warned or have been warned to avoid a woman like this? What would it be like if all the women out there avoided any guy that possessed these same qualities?

I for one, do not look down on any woman that many would describe as an attention wh0re, because the only thing she is guilty of is being the female version of me, she just requires an enhanced set of skills to deal with her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then I'll just stop being a player.

Why don't you piss off if you can't write anything relevant .

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crotchrocket
Is a woman that we label to be an 'attention wh0re' not just the female equivalent of a DJ?

1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature

Yet how many times have you warned or have been warned to avoid a woman like this? What would it be like if all the women out there avoided any guy that possessed these same qualities?

I for one, do not look down on any woman that many would describe as an attention wh0re, because the only thing she is guilty of is being the female version of me, she just requires an enhanced set of skills to deal with her.
1) We can't help it that we're so sexy
2) Friends are friends, it doesn't matter to DJ's whether they are male or female
3) Yea, so? Who wants to be boring and serious all the time?
4) Sorry, DJ's don't thrive off the attention of girls. We are focused with our own lives, therefore we have better things to do than worry about if "Jenny saw how I was dressed today".
5) Manipulation isn't needed. Again, you're really can't seem to grasp the true point of being a DJ. It's about enjoying your life to the fullest, going after what you want and having the confidence to achieve anything you desire. Manipulation and attention whoring is petty and beneath a DJ. If bystanders take notice, good for them, but it won't make a lick of difference in how a DJ would act.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody on here is in denial, it's the same thing, the funny thing is it sounds like it's something to be ashamed of, but it's not, quite the opposite actually you should be proud of it.

What I am saying in all this, is everybody needs to stop bashing women for doing the same things we do. How many times have you read on here, "she's an attention wh0re, so don't bother, you should NEXT her"? Why, because she's not the female version of AFC? She's too much of a challenge? Since when does an alpha male back down from a challenge?

Did I hurt your feelings there guys, aw I'm so sorry, go ahead and flame me again if it makes the hurt go away.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attention *****s try to get attention, they thrive off attention, so when we tease and ignore women, when we let them chase by steping back and ignoring them, how are we being attention *****s

Reaction score
Originally posted by crotchrocket

1 attractive
2 lots of guy friends
3 flirtatious by nature

1. I don't mean to be rude...but who the hell cares!!!

2. A man can't be a ***** cause that is a feminine term. It's like calling a man a bytch. Who would call an apple a orange?

3. This is one of the problems with todays men. You poor cats have been sold down the river. Women have got you feeling like you should be a certain way. They have gotten you guys to accept certain labels (which should have NO power over you) and feeling bad about being called a certain label.

4. I revel or used to in being a player. Hell I still am one. I just met a girl last night kissed her with a few minutes of meeting her...turned down a 3 some opportunity with her and her girlfriend...and took her home and had sex with her 3 times...and woulda done it a 4th if my time this morning wasn't short...So calling me a attention ***** has no power over me...I just hate seeing young men buy into those false labels!!!