DJ bible is long

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reading the DJ bible - i noticed yea i learn some stuff but most of its like there is no right answer-everybody opinion is differ.DJ bible is so long too. takes forever to read.
also i guys try these forums www.enotalone.com, www.loveshack.org, www.lovingyou.com , i think em quite useful and they have female memebers in em unlike this one which i find all of em are guys.
reading another posts sayin don;t be desperate but show interest but how am i suppose to do that. how do u show interest in a gal without being desperate . example anyone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joe45
reading the DJ bible - i noticed yea i learn some stuff but most of its like there is no right answer-everybody opinion is differ.DJ bible is so long too. takes forever to read.
also i guys try these forums www.enotalone.com, www.loveshack.org, www.lovingyou.com , i think em quite useful and they have female memebers in em unlike this one which i find all of em are guys.
reading another posts sayin don;t be desperate but show interest but how am i suppose to do that. how do u show interest in a gal without being desperate . example anyone
Interest but not desparate goes along these lines.

Don't tell her you want to have a LTR first, don't tell her you love her first, don't call her all the time, see her when your free (no more than 1-2x / week for the first 4 weeks, etc, etc, etc,.

Real life example was last night I waited 8 days to call this HB8.5 . She was estatic to hear from me and said she didn't think I would call. I don't recommend waiting 8 days but I showed interest by calling her. I showed I wasn't desparate but waiting at least a few days.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joe45
Imagine that. You mean to tell me that not everything will work the same on everyone, so people have come up with different approaches to solving their problems? :p By the way - if something is important to you, it doesn't matter how long it takes to read; it's worth it.

Moved to Anything Else...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's long but it's thorough. Quick fixes are very limiting.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ bible is so long too. takes forever to read.

There is no such thing is a quick fix when it comes to relationships and women.

What? Are you expecting operating instructions for a fork?
Ever wonder why there isn't a discussion forum for forks?

If you want real and lasting results, get off your ass and do some work.

You get what you put in.

Kaine

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
You havent read the whole bible yet have you? :rolleyes:

I haven't, and probably never will.