"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Disgusting

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
This world is really going to sh1t.
I mean she's not even attractive by any standard.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
I could get a better looking woman being homeless. Sure it's not as easy but still. The first and last bigger girl like this I met on pof, I was drunk on a Sunday morning and talked her into it, even straight up told her i need a shower first and I'm drunk. This woman picked me up, we fvcked, fed me and bought me a drink when she dropped me off. I just don't understand what makes a woman that looks like this feel so entitled to shvit, I mean how fat she is. The older woman that offered to svck my d1ck for $1.50 was petite and looked better than this. You could go down to west palm Beach heading south on us 1, hang a right in 45th and go into the hood and find a crack whorve to suck you off for $20. I could get her get to do it for $10.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Looked at the lists first, thought she must be 20/10, but then I saw the pics of her and she's 3/10 at best.

Looks like the mistake I'd make when I'm drunk out of my mind and deeply regret for a long time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Brat queen…
Looks to me like she got too close to too many brats over the years …
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Guys are thirsty because of hypergamy. For every guy complaining there are 10 thirst simps lined up who will pay.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Damn, that's a pretty concise list. LOL
But stupid B1tch forgot to add the 1 gig internet upgrade option to see her 4k.:rofl:
BTW, I want my eyesight back...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Guys are thirsty because of hypergamy. For every guy complaining there are 10 thirst simps lined up who will pay.
But there's no way guys are spending money on a woman that looks like this. This is the woman you fvck when your life is in shambles and you've been drinking to much, haven't showered in a few days and you need a meal. She I think is just hoping. Why would any man that has enough money to throw away like this spend it on a ham-planet like this? If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.
Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.

The reality is because she is a woman her SMV is higher than 90% of guys. The other 10% must have the Chad or Chadlite experience. Like the gypsy lady. You made a thread about her.

I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something.
 
Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.

The reality is because she is a woman her SMV is higher than 90% of guys. The other 10% must have the Chad or Chadlite experience. Like the gypsy lady. You made a thread about her.

I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something.
The last line works perfectly with your current picture.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
The last line works perfectly with your current picture.
How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.
I mean Daffy seems to wonder " I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something. ":lol:
Decent caption.
 
Top