dk1990S111
Master Don Juan
Wouldn’t pay her a penny. Crazy times
Attachments
-
222 KB Views: 66
-
222.9 KB Views: 83
-
206.3 KB Views: 82
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Unreal. Just unreal.Wouldn’t pay her a penny. Crazy times
Me too lol.BTW, I want my eyesight back...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
But there's no way guys are spending money on a woman that looks like this. This is the woman you fvck when your life is in shambles and you've been drinking to much, haven't showered in a few days and you need a meal. She I think is just hoping. Why would any man that has enough money to throw away like this spend it on a ham-planet like this? If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.Guys are thirsty because of hypergamy. For every guy complaining there are 10 thirst simps lined up who will pay.
Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.
The last line works perfectly with your current picture.Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.
The reality is because she is a woman her SMV is higher than 90% of guys. The other 10% must have the Chad or Chadlite experience. Like the gypsy lady. You made a thread about her.
I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something.
How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.The last line works perfectly with your current picture.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I mean Daffy seems to wonder " I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something. "How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.