Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disgusting

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
535
Reaction score
410
Age
27
This world is really going to sh1t.
I mean she's not even attractive by any standard.
 

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
359
Reaction score
181
Age
32
I could get a better looking woman being homeless. Sure it's not as easy but still. The first and last bigger girl like this I met on pof, I was drunk on a Sunday morning and talked her into it, even straight up told her i need a shower first and I'm drunk. This woman picked me up, we fvcked, fed me and bought me a drink when she dropped me off. I just don't understand what makes a woman that looks like this feel so entitled to shvit, I mean how fat she is. The older woman that offered to svck my d1ck for $1.50 was petite and looked better than this. You could go down to west palm Beach heading south on us 1, hang a right in 45th and go into the hood and find a crack whorve to suck you off for $20. I could get her get to do it for $10.
 

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
410
Location
Eye of the storm
Looked at the lists first, thought she must be 20/10, but then I saw the pics of her and she's 3/10 at best.

Looks like the mistake I'd make when I'm drunk out of my mind and deeply regret for a long time.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

billtx49

Moderator
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
4,065
Reaction score
3,471
Location
DFW
Brat queen…
Looks to me like she got too close to too many brats over the years …
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
1,052
Guys are thirsty because of hypergamy. For every guy complaining there are 10 thirst simps lined up who will pay.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
922
Reaction score
1,077
Age
47
Damn, that's a pretty concise list. LOL
But stupid B1tch forgot to add the 1 gig internet upgrade option to see her 4k.:rofl:
BTW, I want my eyesight back...
 

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
359
Reaction score
181
Age
32
Guys are thirsty because of hypergamy. For every guy complaining there are 10 thirst simps lined up who will pay.
But there's no way guys are spending money on a woman that looks like this. This is the woman you fvck when your life is in shambles and you've been drinking to much, haven't showered in a few days and you need a meal. She I think is just hoping. Why would any man that has enough money to throw away like this spend it on a ham-planet like this? If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
1,052
If incels are really simping for women like this I don't know what to say.
Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.

The reality is because she is a woman her SMV is higher than 90% of guys. The other 10% must have the Chad or Chadlite experience. Like the gypsy lady. You made a thread about her.

I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something.
 
Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
535
Reaction score
410
Age
27
Exactly. There are plenty of fat escorts who are making money. People just think they are friendlier and more submissive and into more kinkier things. People dont get the level of thirst and simping.

The reality is because she is a woman her SMV is higher than 90% of guys. The other 10% must have the Chad or Chadlite experience. Like the gypsy lady. You made a thread about her.

I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something.
The last line works perfectly with your current picture.
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
1,052
The last line works perfectly with your current picture.
How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
535
Reaction score
410
Age
27
How so? The new pic is just a contrast to the negative posts I have been making as as late and the drift away from Black or racist topics and just lightens the tone by comparing to a grouchy but funny disney character.
I mean Daffy seems to wonder " I wonder if guys like these type of women and think they are into anal or something. ":lol:
Decent caption.
 
Top