Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discipline is a Muscle

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some good wisdom and motivation on training from Arnold:

So much of what we do on the road to getting strong is the attitude and commitment you want to have. Have the will power to kick @ss and take names in the gym. Keep training day in and day out. Get in one more rep! I promise you, you'll feel so much better and have a deeper appreciation for life.

NEVER STOP IMPROVING.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great advice for lifting weights, or athletic training. Ever notice how motivational videos often are built around sports?

HOWEVER

I'd like to see some REAL motivational quotes/videos/etc. about real life circumstances. Unless you are the rare few, you can't make a career bodybuilding or in sports - you have to be talented from the get-go to do that. I'm not one of those guys. I enjoy playing sports and lifting weights, but I do so simply to stay in shape, not to push the envelope and change my life. I simply do not have the talent to make that happen.

That's why I kinda laugh at motivational stuff nowadays. Arnold became an actor and got elected for public office because he was already famous. His bodybuilding success paved the way for his acting which paved the way for politics. The guy was just a naturally gifted dude to begin with. Most of us don't have that ability. Now he wants to rave about discipline? Ha! Discipline is great, but let's not pretend that was his secret sauce. A lot of bodybuilders worked just as hard or harder than he did.

My point is - you can't just go out in the world and have 'discipline' and start succeeding. You have to apply that discipline towards something. I want to see more people helping others find their directions, outside of sports, which is easy.