Dinner

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm chasing this lass at uni and was wondering whether I should ask her round to dinner one night and cook for us.

At the moment we're just like friends, who fancy each other pretending to be friends. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for me to make a move.

I've known this chick for a couple of years and I met her when I was at uni the first time round in '02. Basically, I didn't make a move on her.

Spo this time I don't want to let the chance slip. I'm on winter holiday at the moment so I have time to practice making something I'm not familiar with.

I was planning to make her a meal, flirt etc and then just break off after I've eaten. To keep her interested.

Anyone gone down this line before. I don't want to try and seem really mature and casual because I'm cooking a meal, I just want to create situation where we are alone and I'm in charge.

Any opinions about this angle?

anonuser78

Don Juan
Reaction score
just do it man. what's the worst that will happen? you're in a rut thinking about this too much. If you are so certain that you both have more than friends feelings toward each other, bit your tongue and do it. OR suprise her, invite her over and ask if she wants to help u make dinner...it will be romantic.. (bah).

tibbetts

Banned
Reaction score
Why does she have to cook you something? Take her out to dinner to a resturant instead. Make her pay for half and that's it.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't answer this, these posts have huge afc red marks over it.

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
i can't answer this, these posts have huge afc red marks over it.
Then why make a contribution?

What do you really think of the idea?

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although, I think it'd be better suited for a 2nd or 3rd date, I 'd say to try it out. There's no right or wrong, only doing nothing is wrong.