"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dinner

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I'm chasing this lass at uni and was wondering whether I should ask her round to dinner one night and cook for us.

At the moment we're just like friends, who fancy each other pretending to be friends. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for me to make a move.

I've known this chick for a couple of years and I met her when I was at uni the first time round in '02. Basically, I didn't make a move on her.

Spo this time I don't want to let the chance slip. I'm on winter holiday at the moment so I have time to practice making something I'm not familiar with.

I was planning to make her a meal, flirt etc and then just break off after I've eaten. To keep her interested.

Anyone gone down this line before. I don't want to try and seem really mature and casual because I'm cooking a meal, I just want to create situation where we are alone and I'm in charge.

Any opinions about this angle?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

anonuser78

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
just do it man. what's the worst that will happen? you're in a rut thinking about this too much. If you are so certain that you both have more than friends feelings toward each other, bit your tongue and do it. OR suprise her, invite her over and ask if she wants to help u make dinner...it will be romantic.. (bah).
 

tibbetts

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
hawaii
Why does she have to cook you something? Take her out to dinner to a resturant instead. Make her pay for half and that's it.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
i can't answer this, these posts have huge afc red marks over it.
 

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DeathDealer
i can't answer this, these posts have huge afc red marks over it.
Then why make a contribution?

What do you really think of the idea?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Although, I think it'd be better suited for a 2nd or 3rd date, I 'd say to try it out. There's no right or wrong, only doing nothing is wrong.
 
Top