mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
They love itTell her you'll get the gift, and then when her bday comes up, give her nothing
That way, she gets the greatest gift a woman could ask for, being lied to
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
They love itTell her you'll get the gift, and then when her bday comes up, give her nothing
That way, she gets the greatest gift a woman could ask for, being lied to
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
*gulps*...So a Costco membership is how muchNeh, it's my golden vagina
Chick that I recently dumped right before Valentine’s Day MADE a beta bring her chocolates. There is no shortage of eunuch~esque type men ready to try and please these hoesTrust me, women have a lot of sht. On her 30th birthday this one girl had a good size box is jewelry, all gifts from men she dated.
$900 is wedding ring territory?$900 on a gift... for a girl you dated for 1 year... Isn't that kind of dollar amount reaching into wedding ring territory?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
U guessed wrong.$900 is wedding ring territory?
I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
Lol. Ive spend 0 outside of birthdays and chrismas. Doesn't hinder them from riding my dikc. Good job on being a walking wallet though. With a million you could've done a lot more better stuff than buying pu$$y.$900 is wedding ring territory?
I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
For what? Thats simping at almost the multi million dollar level.$900 is wedding ring territory?
I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
Lol I don't even know what that means haha*gulps*...So a Costco membership is how much
I thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliantU guessed wrong.
U r 1000 x a chump.
That makes you a super chump.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
HahahaI thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliant
That makes me super brilliant.
I have. There's this girl on youtube named SheraSeven who is teaching women to string men along and get resources from them.She told how much her gift should cost?
Ugh. I never heard of that.
Dont do it unless its YOUR woman or wife.What is considered too much for a birthday gift?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Keep it at lengerie. Unless shes big balling and splurging on gifts for you.What about long term girlfriend?
Now this is a good advice.Keep it at lengerie. Unless shes big balling and splurging on gifts for you.
Yes she's aware of his likes and interests and gifting in those areas. It shows appreciation and investment.Now this is a good advice.
When a woman has high interest in a man, she consistently gifts him stuff that she thinks he needs even when he doesn't need it.
Yup. They all do that.Yes she's aware of his likes and interests and gifting in those areas. It shows appreciation and investment.
Yea but a user never wouldYup. They all do that.
Chicks are real big on gifting a man when they find him worth investing in.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.