Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dimepiece gf wants expensive gift

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An unwinnable situation.

If you buy her the gift, you may as well put your nuts in a jar and ask her where in her home she’d like to keep them and also your value, which in her eyes was never anything how you have interpreted it, will drop. And if you don’t buy her the gift she’ll move on to a dude that will. This chick ain’t no gf material. She’s a gold digger. Something predatory. I live in LA too and $900 isn’t chump change. The kind of woman that demands a certain dollar amount worth of gifts is bad news all around. What this whole thing comes down to is a scarcity mentality. You may not even consciously be aware of it. I’m not dissing you as I battle this, too. But at the end of the day you should be able to tell her “no” and not think twice. The fact that you made a post about already clues me into the fact that this chick legit knows she’s working you and she couldn’t care less. You are no where near as alpha in her eyes as you think you are.

imo it’s a next tier of game mindset mentality. Most dudes think sex = everything’s good! Nope. Chicks will bang guys for all types of reasons. The fact that she’s banging you is obviously a good sign but it no way shape or forum implies she sees you as an alpha. Her p*ssy comes with stipulations, for dudes like yourself, and yours happens to be a $900 birthday gift. That’s why I said it’s an unwinnable situation. Chicks like this, imo, rarely f*ck for pleasure. What really gets them off is controlling and dominating men.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, women have a lot of sht. On her 30th birthday this one girl had a good size box is jewelry, all gifts from men she dated.
Chick that I recently dumped right before Valentine’s Day MADE a beta bring her chocolates. There is no shortage of eunuch~esque type men ready to try and please these hoes

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were the one that brought up her birthday and you asked her what she would like as a gift and she responded with her $900 gift, than that's one thing. However, if SHE brought up her birthday herself and brought up what she wants as a "gift" than read on, OP.

She’s gaslighting you. Be clear. It’s really a bribe of sorts that is falsely being renamed as a gift.

Gifts are given, not EVER requested let alone demanded from another! Her doing so speaks volumes about her character, or more accurately I should say lack there of.

She has not been (if I recall correctly) a stable, happy, drama free, loving, caring GF of 1 year. I think there has been a fair amount of push pull and drama between you two, if I recall correctly. I could be wrong and mixing you up with another. Factor in what has actually been the truth of the dynamics between the two of you because It is important.

Consider the very real possibility that she could/may very well ghost you at any point, once she receives your $900 "gift." Will you truly be ok with that? Only give it if you are truly ok with receiving NOTHING in return. You will have no recourse. After all it is a “gift.” She will owe you nothing. Prepare yourself for the possibility that she may disappear shortly after.

On the other hand, if she does stay after receiving your “gift,” expect that sooner rather than later, she will dig in and raise the ante, even higher. Then rinse and repeat.

This is NOT a woman that genuinely cares about you, OP! Don’t lie to yourself about that. Don’t pretend or try to justify otherwise. She is a woman cares about what you can do FOR HER, and how she can best make that happen, FOR HER.

Best gift you can give her, IMHO, is your abscence. She doesn’t deserve you. You can become seared into her memory as the Man that couldn’t be bribed/manipulated, with her pvssy or presence. She won’t lose any sleep if you move on. She will simply and quickly move on to the next man that will pay her current asking rate.

She’s offering you a transactional relationship/interactions at best. Nothing more. That may work for you and be acceptable. Some men utilize transactional set-ups with women. Certainly do NOT confuse it with her actually caring about YOU. She does NOT! Women who genuinely care about their man, don’t demand certain “gifts” (in EXCHANGE.)

Should you decline to give into her demand/s, whether she ever admits it or not she will always respect you for that choice. A woman doesn’t truly respect a man she can manipulate.

Should you give in to her demands know that she will lose respect for you, and with it any true sexual desire/passion she has had for you will decline as well. Sex will become more and more transactional (less passionate) as she begins to see it and calculates it as part of what she has to do, to get what she wants from you.

She has revealed more of her true colors to you now. Pay attention!

No matter how good she may look, or how hot she is, I think you are better served taking your self respect and moving on. That's me.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
$900 on a gift... for a girl you dated for 1 year... Isn't that kind of dollar amount reaching into wedding ring territory?
$900 is wedding ring territory?

I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
U guessed wrong.

U r 1000 x a chump.

That makes you a super chump.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol. Ive spend 0 outside of birthdays and chrismas. Doesn't hinder them from riding my dikc. Good job on being a walking wallet though. With a million you could've done a lot more better stuff than buying pu$$y.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
U guessed wrong.

U r 1000 x a chump.

That makes you a super chump.
I thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliant

That makes me super brilliant.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliant

That makes me super brilliant.
Hahaha

You know I've got brotherly luv for ya, otherwise I wouldn't even be bothered to reply.

For a change, post something positively amazing like how you easily made money and showcase that brilliance for the benefit of those struggling.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes really into you she will stay even with just a coconut shake under the tree with just the two of you..Bora~Bora say ya? Now fvxk that 900 won't do a fhing..... Ewwwww

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She told how much her gift should cost?

Ugh. I never heard of that.
I have. There's this girl on youtube named SheraSeven who is teaching women to string men along and get resources from them.

OP, I hope she's joking. If you buy this gift, she'll peg you as a sugar daddy, and it seems she's measuring you up to previous beta cucks.

You two motherf**kers ain't married. If she throws a fit, she's mad you won't be her new beta provider.

Get married to your grind. Give yourself a gift of a 900$ business or self investment, I did just last week. Level your ass up. If you did, I commend you.

Did she get you some $900 gift? Ask yourself that.

Case closed.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sh12 test. You already know not to get it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Keep it at lengerie. Unless shes big balling and splurging on gifts for you.
Now this is a good advice.

When a woman has high interest in a man, she consistently gifts him stuff that she thinks he needs even when he doesn't need it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is a good advice.

When a woman has high interest in a man, she consistently gifts him stuff that she thinks he needs even when he doesn't need it.
Yes she's aware of his likes and interests and gifting in those areas. It shows appreciation and investment.